TOP RAMEN RECIPES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
You can probably find a big ol thread on this subject & I don't know if I mentioned it goes good in a oriental type salad, so there you go. Lots of stuff on the old thread tho, so you should see if you could search it.

Aug 24, 2003
its easy to add egg to top ramen

just boil the noodles in a pan for 3 minutes tehn crack an egg and drop it in while its still boiling and stir it up for one minute then drop in the seasoning and take it off the heat and stir it up like normal and let it sit for another couple mins

i like buying one of those kim chi noodle bowls for for like 79 cents, get a can of white meat chicken and stir it in after you microwave it, then get yourself a bag of chips to munch on and its a very satisfying full meal for less than four dollars

this is the best one i ever had my homeboy showed me this shit like almost 10 years ago, grill up a porkchop cut that bitch up, boil the noddles about 3 minutes as usual...drain the noddles..take a skillett throw sum veg. oil in there like a teaspoon or 2...throw the noodles in the skillett with the pieces of porkchop for about 1-2 minutes until they just start to get darker.like light,light brown.. take that shit out put it in a bowl season that bitch get sum tropical punch kool-aid and enjoy!...make sure the cup is a glass wash it out without wipin' the glass pour the kool aid in there put in the freezer for the duration of u cookin' ur noodles

next ill show yall how to make homade syrup

B.O.B. (Ballin On a Budget)

Aug 24, 2003
damn a lot of these recipes is like why am i using top ramen and shit lol?

like damn if i had time to grill up a pork chop why not just grill some asparagus or some onions at the same time and eat that? lol

or like damn the time i could make a spread i coulda already just made a fried spam sandwich and ate the hot cheetos i bought by themselves

Nov 16, 2006
This shit is fucking disgusting. Even if your broke there are 15 other things to eat besides this shit. You can't make garbage taste good. If any of you think this shit is good. It is probably your hungry stomachs lying to you.

I'd rather cop a bag of microwave burritos or some mac and cheese. Ramen is for homeless people.
not liking instant noodles-WPS

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont think thats white people shit

ramen is for broke asses, or people who wanna act like theyre still broke/in jail

its like why in my right mind would i eat ramen at 28 years olf when i spent a year eating that shit in a college dorm because i HAD to.

i dont care what you put in it man top ramen is still top ramen, with yo shitty ass lil spice package

theres literally thousands for things id eat (not 15) before top ramen.

for instance...in a hour or two i will order a pizza. i aint thinkin bout no 10 cent noodles and scraps to hide the fact youre eating 10 cent noodles

these publisher clearing house commercials are nutty...with the repeating voices/movements....

AAAAHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

Nov 16, 2006
i dont give a fuck man.im the broke ass 19 year old latino version of craig from friday right now. ramen is the shit right now as far as im concerned.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Just get some RAGU Roasted Garlic Parmesan some shell pasta cook some chickin cut that up toss it in it

Mar 18, 2003
ethior way to do this pork flavor , beef flavor , chilli powder or none at all
fry pork neckbones
have neck bones almost done befor you start boil
use meat tear it like cup or half cup of meat

mix flavor Boil for like 5 mins drain water

then get a bowl and 2 slices of chesse break pices of chesse and stir drop meat in there to just keep mixing like about 4 mins of mixings stuff its not supper hot no more ya can just grub it down

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
ethior way to do this pork flavor , beef flavor , chilli powder or none at all
fry pork neckbones
have neck bones almost done befor you start boil
use meat tear it like cup or half cup of meat

mix flavor Boil for like 5 mins drain water

then get a bowl and 2 slices of chesse break pices of chesse and stir drop meat in there to just keep mixing like about 4 mins of mixings stuff its not supper hot no more ya can just grub it down
Man they aint gonna know bout them smoked neckbones kid..haha.. I used to stay in Newport news haha what ya know about the Aqueducts?