TOP RAMEN RECIPES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
I do the egg two ways with mines, sometimes I'll hard boil the egg and chop it up and toss it on top of the finished Ramen, other times I'll scramble an egg and put it into the pot while the noodles are boiling, sorta like egg flower soup from a chinese restaurant I guess...

Oct 10, 2005
Siccx Degree said:
I do the egg two ways with mines, sometimes I'll hard boil the egg and chop it up and toss it on top of the finished Ramen, other times I'll scramble an egg and put it into the pot while the noodles are boiling, sorta like egg flower soup from a chinese restaurant I guess...
i see, wow, it does still cook that way thenn, im guessing not until the very very end when things are hot hott

Oct 10, 2005
Siccx Degree said:
shit got put to teh testt..and youre right, it cooks hella bomb, all chinese style lol, i threw some soy sauce up in it too

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ESE_GRIMY said:
C'MON DONT ACT LIKE Y'ALL NEVER BEEN BROKE AND HOOKED UP THE BOMB TOP RAMEN WHAT U PUT ON IT?UR SECRET RECIPE I MIX MINE WITH TUNA MAKE SOME SORTA TUNA SALAD OR I JUST ADD CRACKERS (COUNTY STYLE)
tapatio and lime

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn i see yall out west call it a spread. in ohio we call em "breaks".

theres nothing you CANT mix with ramen noodles. when i was locked up we would have about 10 to 20 motherfuckers throw some shit in a trash bag and concoct some good shit.

summer sausage
cheese
any type of chips especially doritos and cheese doodles
hot pickles
tabasco/hot sauce
peanut butter
honey
mayo
any vegetable
tuna
mustard
chili
the list goes on and on, basically anything you can buy on the commissary

we would just throw that shit in a trashbag and mix it all up. im on the road workin right now, and im far from broke but sometimes i make a break because its just good fuckin eatin. sticks to your ribs and its fuckin cheap and easy to make too.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if you eat ramen as an adult youre broke or a lil slow. i dont give a fuck.

youre eating some shit that seriously goes for 10 cents at the grocery store.

the chances of me actually searcing out ramen to eat is slim to none. maybe its because i lived on that shit in college.

i mean why not step it up and get some better noodles?
theres a whole rack of noodles at the store. i cop the ones with the japanese lettering on it in the big ass bowl.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
if you eat ramen as an adult youre broke. i dont give a fuck.

youre eating some shit that seriously goes for 10 cents at the grocery store.

i mean why not step it up and get some better noodles?
theres a whole rack of noodles at the store. i cop the ones with the japanese lettering on it in the big ass bowl.
im an adult and far from broke. its just good shit. i dont eat them plain but breaks are good shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
well why wouldnt you get better ramen noodles? youre fucking with top ramen?

that shit is no good

as long as you like it tho thats what matters. i know my ass dont go to work every day to eat no spreads.

that said my longest stint in jail was a few days...

May 2, 2002
if you put a little bit of mayo in top ramen, it makes a world of difference. It sounds gross, and I was skeptical at first too, but it really doesnt make it taste bomb.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
if you put a little bit of mayo in top ramen, it makes a world of difference. It sounds gross, and I was skeptical at first too, but it really doesnt make it taste bomb.
MAYO DOES MAKE THAT SHIT BETTER I WAS SKEPTICAL TOO...AY GAS YOU AINT HAD TO RELY ON THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS TO GET YOU THROUGH A DAY WHEN THE COUNTY OR CORRECTIONS SERVES UP SOME OLD ASS STANK LIVER OR SOME SHIT...IT'S AN ACQUIRED TASTE TO SAY THE LEAST.