Top 50 best cities to live in in the world.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
But ain't NO CITY better than the CITY you were born and raised in. Period. Because to you, you know that city better than anyone else, in your mind, it's your home, so nothing can compare.

But, Vancity all day.

Nov 7, 2005
^^I'm thinking of taking trip out that way when I get the money and time. I got a sister who's living in Coquitlam (sp?) and she talks about it out there all the time.

Apr 14, 2003
Mr. Samos said:
Vancouver has always been at the top, ain't no suprise, if you ever come to this city and are driving in at night and you see how beautiful it is up here, you can't go wrong in this city.

Peace

I need to hit up that place...I heard it's tha shit, seen pics and everything.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I lived in Auckland for 5 years. Very interesting its on there.

It really depends on what the criteria was for this study. I made my best friends to this day in Auckland, and I really enjoyed living there. However, as far as the standard of living, it would rate very low, its just a big city with crime and really crap weather and generally nothing special.

Perth is an outstanding city. I am genuinly suprised that Gold Coast, Australia isn't on there, from everywhere I travelled I have never encountered a place like it.

Apr 25, 2002
Gas One's commentary as usual is pretty funny and on point.

This survey was done by both European and American douches and coincidentially this company does quite a bit of work with European, Canadian and Austrialian partners.

Also about timid white people, the survey says living in World famous cities often come with "spices" that can bring down the quality of living.

Im from San Francisco but Id take it over every city on that list.