Top 50 best cities to live in in the world.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
Canadian, European and Australian cities continue to dominate the rankings this year, which saw little significant movement among the top 50 cities. (See the 2007 Quality of Living press release for more details).

Zurich, Geneva, Vienna, Vancouver, and Auckland remain the top scoring cities on the Quality of Living index. One of this year's biggest improvements has been in Osaka, rising 8 places to 42 from 51. Improvement was also seen in Oslo, which climbed five places from 31 to 26.

The rankings are based on data collected between September and November 2006 and the data is regularly updated to take account of changing circumstances. Only 215 cities have been considered in the Quality of Living 2007 rankings and any assessment will be revised in the case of any new developments.

http://www.mercerhr.com/knowledgece...0;jsessionid=PGAV52AYCKPMUCTGOUGCHPQKMZ0QUJLW

Top two cities both in switzerland. Thats pretty sick , its a small country. My city of Stockholm at #20. Five canadian cities in the top25. First U.S.A city at #27 Honolulu , followed by San fransisco at #28 .

Jun 23, 2003
Some people like that nice town bullshit. I like my town to have a lil grime to it. Maybe a few fast food mexican restauraunts. A couple grungy do it your self car washes. Fuck the new shit.

Sep 16, 2002
azryda420 said:
Some people like that nice town bullshit. I like my town to have a lil grime to it. Maybe a few fast food mexican restauraunts. A couple grungy do it your self car washes. Fuck the new shit.

especially if they have custom tattoo parlors that do gigantic lettering on fists! fuck yea!

ty567

Sicc OG
Mar 26, 2006
SF second best city to live in America? Aint even the best spot in the bay to live. These fools must be going off of tourism bullshit

May 2, 2002
Gas One said:
you name a better place to live in the bay than san francisco.

shit as far as im concerned, SF is the only place worth living in the bay.
"I know why everyone gets along in (san fran)... cuz yall sent all the niggas to the other side of the bridge"