TOP 5 SOUTHERN CALI RAPPERS AND NOR CAL RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2005
Planet Asia is from Fresno, so I'd put him on the NorCal list. But I'm surprised more people aint naming Crooked I, Sly Boogy, Roscoe, Bishop Lamont, etc. for SoCal.

Oct 26, 2005
^^^OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT SLY BOOGIE "..THE SLICKEST CRIMINAL BRAINIAC/ RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGIN' THE FLAVOR BACK/ CHILLIN DRINKING SOMETHING WRAPPED IN A PAPER BAG/..."OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT I FORGOT HOW IT GOES LOL

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
isn't Fresno socal?? sorry about that....um...replace him with SLYBOOGIE then.

thanks

does that dude S.A.D. have anything on the net I can peep....y'all been talkin' him up, I'd like to hear for myself. most cats don't see latino emcees from cali as bein' too lyrical. do you think that's because the sureno/norteno stuff gets put in the forefront? that dude Sinful from LongBeach is prety dope too, what do y'all down there think about him?

Oct 26, 2005
^^^HAHAH I NEVER LOOKED AT IT THAT WAY BUT U RIGHT WTF! THAT WAS GAY :ermm: LOL HEY DAWG YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NICK TO "SPARKINGBLUNTSSINCE1904" LOL

Mar 12, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
LMAO@ CUCUY "..THATS THE MEXICAN BOOGIE MAN BUT THANK YOU FOR THE LOANER.." -George Lopez lol
DAMN FOOS, MY ENEMIES MAKE ME LAUGH, YOU TERONES ARE FUCKIN FUNNY HOLMES, BUT I STILL HATE YOU. CUCUI, AY MUY CHINGON HE SAID EL CUCUI, AY DID YOU VATOS WATCH THE WHY YOU CRYING SHIT WAS THE FUNNIEST MEXICAN SHIT I'VE EVER WATCHED, TOP 5 IN COMEDY EN TODO.