TOP 5 SOUTHERN CALI RAPPERS AND NOR CAL RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2005
SOUTHERn CALI:.

1. WS COnnECTION
2. SLY BOOGIE
3. BLUNTS LLA
4. PSYCHO REALM
5. ALL FROM THE I
6. THE COMRADZ
7. MC EIHT
8. MR. SHADOW
9. THE GAME
10. QUEEnIE

nOR CAL
1. S.A.D
2. SAN QUINN
3. THE GAMBLAZ
4. TOO SHORT
5. SPICE 1
6. X RAIDED

Dec 14, 2005
www.raskass-central.com
im not a hater because i have standards kartoon.. im a sureno myself and that dont mean I automatically gotta like wack ass latin rappers just cause im mexican myself.. most them are wack as fuck..and that aint hating thats just fact..they got no real skills..you like them because you like that they mention oyur town or your hood and talk about hynas and shit.. dont mean they are good rappers..we are talking top 5 rappers.. not top 5 ese's...

Sep 4, 2002
So Cal.
1. Snoop Dogg( Everything from the Last meal and back)
2. Kurupt
3. WC
4. Warren G
5. Ice Cube

Nor Cal
1. Mac Dre
2. E-40
3. Keak Da Sneak
4. The Team
5. M-Dash

Apr 26, 2002
up top:

1 2pac
2 brotha lynch
3 t-nutty
4 x-raided
5 e-40

down south:

1 ecay uno
2 ice cube
3 mitchy slic
4 jayo felony
5 bad azz

fold.

Oct 26, 2005
^^I'VE SEEN SOME LOW BUDGET TYPE LOW DOWN VIDEO BEFORE :ermm: THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD RAP THERE WAS "NEVER" BEFORE U FOOZ CALL ME A "CLOSET NORTENO" OR ANY BULLSHIT LIKE THAT IF I CHECK THEIR MUSIC OUT ITS CUZ I LOVE RAP MUSIC NO MATTER WHERE IT COMES FROM JUST LIKE I POINT OUT WACK SO.CAL RAPPERS LIKE LIL ROB, MISTER D, CAPONEE I ALSO POINT OUT THIER WACK AND GOOD RAPPERS WITHOUT BEING SO BIASED LIKE TUNES AND FOOZ LIKE THAT

Mar 12, 2005
MUTUAL RESPECT PARA TI GUEY, but es todo mal, when it comes to nortenos opinions, I am aware that there are surenos that even say they respect Norteno rap because it's for the raza, we are biased and I'm going to be honest, we never check out sur rap, I aint knocking you ese grimy, just saying though, we try our best to keep it one the other side of the estado. I aint gonna say you're a closet norteno, I'm just telling you that nortenos, are more biased compared to you or your opinions of you camaradas.

Oct 26, 2005
Mister Lepht said:
im not a hater because i have standards kartoon.. im a sureno myself and that dont mean I automatically gotta like wack ass latin rappers just cause im mexican myself.. most them are wack as fuck..and that aint hating thats just fact..they got no real skills..you like them because you like that they mention oyur town or your hood and talk about hynas and shit.. dont mean they are good rappers..we are talking top 5 rappers.. not top 5 ese's...
OK THEN LET ME SPLIT THAT SHIT LIKE SEGREGATION
SO CAL BLACK RAPPERS
ICE CUBE
SLY BOOGIE
THA GAME
WC
ALL FROM THE I
THE COMRADZ
MC EIHT

ESES

BLUNTS LLA
SICK JACKEN
QUEENIE
S.A.D
EL PECADOR
MR SHADOW
SPANKY LOCO

Feb 4, 2005
Mister Lepht said:
CHECK MY LIST AGAIN FOO! I ONLY GOT ONE ESE ON MY LIST.....

Jun 12, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
^^I'VE SEEN SOME LOW BUDGET TYPE LOW DOWN VIDEO BEFORE :ermm: THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD RAP THERE WAS "NEVER" BEFORE U FOOZ CALL ME A "CLOSET NORTENO" OR ANY BULLSHIT LIKE THAT IF I CHECK THEIR MUSIC OUT ITS CUZ I LOVE RAP MUSIC NO MATTER WHERE IT COMES FROM JUST LIKE I POINT OUT WACK SO.CAL RAPPERS LIKE LIL ROB, MISTER D, CAPONEE I ALSO POINT OUT THIER WACK AND GOOD RAPPERS WITHOUT BEING SO BIASED LIKE TUNES AND FOOZ LIKE THAT
you're talking about that one they put on brownpride.cxm?