Top 5 no limit albums and the 5 weakest no limit albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2006
the album i really wanted to see on NL was CCG-100% Game. the 100% Game they ended up droppin lacked alot. they needed the right music and studio.
That shit is raw but it sounds like it was recorded with a soup can. Mixing was horrible and wasn't mastered. One of these days I'm going to master it and see what I can get it to sound like. Love that album too much to let it waste away with such poor quality.

Feb 8, 2003
if that big ed woulda dropped in 96 versus 98, that album would have made all of our top 5 lists. it would have more than likely sounded like the shocker/ice cream man.
P fucked up by trying to compete with cash money by mirroring their sound. But by 2000 cash money took over the rap game and there was nothing he could do.
Big Ed and Mr servon did record albums after that True album dropped. but was not released at that time for whatever reasons so they totally re did both albums with mainstream appeal and dropped them. life insurance is classic but ed album was cool & sounded outdated real quick. too bad he died but he dropped three albums on his own label before he died

far as CCG they did start on a no limit album originally but couldnt keep the masters after they left no limit with king george.

Master P or Priority probaly has the OG masters from ccg, big ed, serv On some where locked up in a vault unless they destroyed them.

Apr 8, 2005
Top 5: (These stayed in constant rotation)
West Coast Bad Boyz Vol. 1 (OG) - Anotha level of the game
C-Murder - Life or Death
I'm Bout It - the soundtrack
TRU - True
Master P - Ice Cream Man/Ghetto D (Tie)

Worst 5 (Only listened to once and tossed it)
Master P - Only God Can Judge Me (was upset when I bought this)
The Foolish soundtrack
I Got the Hook Up Soundtrack
West coast bad boyz 3
Silkk the Shocker - My World my way

IMO - Everything fell off for No Limit after the Last Don album. I did slap the Ghetto Postage album. I thought it was descent material after listening to the crap they put out after The Last Don album. They should have ended the era with that album.

Feb 25, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
oh shit, delete any of my top 5 and put that one in there

DJ Darryl all over them beats!!!!!!!!!!
heat roccs!!!!!!!

Smoka

Sicc OG
Dec 27, 2005
Top 5:
Snoop Dogg - NL Top Dogg
Mia X - Unlady Like
Mia X - Mama Drama
Silkk - The Shocker
Master P - Ghetto D

Honorable Mentions:
Merecedes - Rear End
Tru - TRU
Snoop Dogg - The Last Meal

Apr 25, 2002
top 5 in no order, bottom 5 too many to name

1.YOUNG BLEED-BALLS & MY WORD

2. SNOOP DOGG-NO LIMIT TOPP DOGG

3. SNOOP DOGG-THE LAST MEAL

4. MAC-SHELL SHOCKED

5.MAC-WORLD WAR III

Aug 7, 2002
top 5 in no order

c-murder - life or death
soulja slim - givem to em raw
master p - da last don
tru - tru 2 da game
mr. servon - life insurance

worst 5...

master p - ghetto postage
504boyz - goodfellaz
silkk - my world my way
c-murder - cp3.com
lil soldiers - forgot the name

@ rasan, u trippin lol lol...sayin that full blooded shit is weak that shit tight as hell . even that mia x is bumpin