top 5 classic sac albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
bo had some nice albums in the 90's, but as a rapper, he is so overrated. his lyrics are to me always average or less. his flow can be pretty weak too at times.

i don't think these were mentioned, so matteo you might wanna check out...
skanless - book of skanless
skanless - in the end we shall repent (skanless is a fuckin savage)
explicit fam - create the hype
as tremendo already said, dada - problemz
there was also shitload of classic compilations.

if you are going to listen to ballin a$$ dame, peep "streets of sacramento". get rich quick schemes i thought was garbage lol.
coo , i got book of skanless, dont got in the end we shall repent.what classic comps are there??

Jan 23, 2008
young bo looking death in the face
c-bo gas chamber
dre-d late bloomer
lynch season of the siccness
gansta dre gang-banging poetry
joker
teardrop
homicide

Sep 3, 2008
TOP 5 ALBUMS?! I GOT PIONEERS.CHECC DA PEDIGREE

OFF TOP...
1ST. C BO
2ND. BROTHA LYCH HUNG
3RD. HOMICIDE
4 & 5 ARE STILL IN DA MAKING.THESE CATS HERE BEEN SLEPT ON PERIOD.POINT BLANK..AS FOR ALBUMS TOO MANY TO POSITION.YA FEEL..WE GOT A TON OF TALENT HERE.FROM DA NUTTY NORTH AREA REALLY.HAHAA..BUT THE CHAPTER AIN'T OVER & DA BOOK AIN'T IN PRESS YET.I'M ON MY WAY..CHECC THA PEDIGREE...BUILT TO LAST...:siccness:

CHUCC 1 THA CHIEF
URNERS ENT CEO

Oct 30, 2008
I was waitin for some one to bring up Skanless he grew up in Hogan from Detroit Blvd. though,but had that sicc ass flow even in high school but don't know what happen to him,But Bo,Lynch,X-Raided,Sicx,Who put Sac on the Map 1&2,Sac Kingz Comp.,T-Nutty Raw from the Jaw is sicc,Can't go wrong with that Gardenz Shit