top 5 bands/artists this very second

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, I'm glad I own almost all their shit!

A lot of the artists I listen to these days do limited run tapes/vinyl/etc.

Tapes rock!

FYI -- A lot of their stuff can be found for download by putting the artist name and album title into google blog search.

May 9, 2002
Damn, that sounds like a great show. Anyone else on the bill?

And yeah, the acousitc rendition of their newest album is fucking awesome as well if you haven't checked it out yet.

They are trying really hard to become one of my favorite bands and they are doing a good job at it.
I cant recall the first band, which means they werent that great lol.

The guitarist for PTM is insane....he was getting down something crazy during the show.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
i just got back from my stay at the lab on the way back i listened to stuff from my old ipod and i found some new favorites

Biffy Clyro
Ground Components
and as usual i listened to
portugal the man
and thats pretty much it

i can't get over how good ground components are, i dunno why i never listened to them nor biffy clyro. Both really good bands. My favorite songs on the ground components cd were "Fistful of Dallas" through "Head in the Sand."

For biffy clyro, my favorite song out've that puzzle cd had the word "match" in it, thats all i remember, any other cds from those 2 bands?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
i just got back from my stay at the lab on the way back i listened to stuff from my old ipod and i found some new favorites

Biffy Clyro
Ground Components
and as usual i listened to
portugal the man
and thats pretty much it

i can't get over how good ground components are, i dunno why i never listened to them nor biffy clyro. Both really good bands. My favorite songs on the ground components cd were "Fistful of Dallas" through "Head in the Sand."

For biffy clyro, my favorite song out've that puzzle cd had the word "match" in it, thats all i remember, any other cds from those 2 bands?
yaaaaa those are my bands lol. Get every Biffy album, and the Ground Components one you have is their only one, I think.

If you need any of the Biffy albums I have em