top 5 bands/artists this very second

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
Shit changes every second, I posted a page ago now its
Deftones
The Fall Of Troy
Mefirst and the gimmie gimmies
The Aquabats
The number 12 looks like you.

Jul 4, 2009
TFOT toured frequently here at a local venue for years with Chiodos and I had the oppurtunity to share the stage with both of them on one of those years.
All of them are fucking potheads lemme tell you.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I saw em headline twice, once with TREOS/Days Away and once with The Dear Hunter/Fear Before. In the TDH one they shot confetti out of canons everywhere when they did the opening notes to Living Together and had bubble machines on stage, it was great. In the TREOS one the other bands threw these giant balloons with glowsticks inside of them into the crowd and Anthony was pegging people in the face with them between singing lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Portugal. The Man is awesome live....saw them open for Minus The Bear last year. Best live show I have seen to date.
Damn, that sounds like a great show. Anyone else on the bill?

And yeah, the acousitc rendition of their newest album is fucking awesome as well if you haven't checked it out yet.

They are trying really hard to become one of my favorite bands and they are doing a good job at it.