top 5 bands/artists this very second

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
good shit. what album you listening to lately?
i listen to pretty much all their stuff but lately i have got back into their older stuff, the mr brett/pete finestone days. so mostly no control and against the grain. those are the albums that got me into them so kinda coming full circle i guess

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Awesome. What album(s) you digging?
microcastle is the only one i have. it has been sitting in my itunes since you first put it up on here. finally checked it out a couple weeks ago and have been listening to it non-stop ever since

any suggestions on more material would be awesome

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
i've been listening to

Brahms (i dug up some old records, great stuff)
King Khan and the BBQ Show (that cd is great)
Portugal The Man (Santanic Satanist is still by far the best cd i've ever listened to)
Wild Orchid Children (New song was posted on their myspace page)
Agolloch

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
microcastle is the only one i have. it has been sitting in my itunes since you first put it up on here. finally checked it out a couple weeks ago and have been listening to it non-stop ever since

any suggestions on more material would be awesome
Deerhunter - Weird Era Cont. (Is a bonus full length album that came with Microcastle)

Deerhunter - Rainwater Cassette Exchange (EP that came out after Microcaste/Weird Era Cont.)

Deerhunter - Cryptograms (2nd full length)

Deerhunter - Fluorescent Grey EP (EP that came out after Cryptograms, probably my favorite material still by them to date)

Deerhunter - Self Titled aka Turn It up Faggot (First album)

They have a few splits and a few other random songs but that's the bulk of their material to date.

The lead singer Bradford Cox also does stuff under the name Atlas Sound that is really good. The guitarist Lockett Pundt also has a solo out under the name Lotus Plaza that is great too. Do a search on here for both of them and there should be links I gave before.

Nov 26, 2009
ROLLING STONES--- just really old fashioned and still stuff you can drum along with on your table. Good quality, good lyrics, just awesome.

LADY GAGA--- you can say she is weird and you can say she is an ugly hermaphrodite but i think she is gorgeous, and she is not a hermaphrodite. And her weirdness is what makes her so awesome. GAGA OOH LALA!

KEITH URBAN--- normally i avoid country music but keith urban just has that out there quality that makes you go nuts when you hear his voice... Of course that might just be because he is amazingly sexy...

MARVIN GAYE-- again, classic music.Great to listen to when you are feeling down. Marvin has something uplifting about his voice that makes me smile when i hear it.

MICHAEL JACKSON-- ok you knew it was coming. Everyone loves mj. Maybe not his personality but his music defined a generation and he will not be forgotton. We love you mj

Sound Effects