TOP 5 209 RAPPERS!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2005
WWW.PLATINUMDOPE.COM
unknown

fo sho homie, i even made the beat. we should colab on somethin since were the only ones in the Modesto area doin somethin. I checked out your shit yesterday on myspace, it's pretty tight. I do production and Graphic design too. I have done all my album covers and flyers myself. let me know if you need somethin

Nov 14, 2002
UNKNOWN-DRF said:
fo sho homie, i even made the beat. we should colab on somethin since were the only ones in the Modesto area doin somethin. I checked out your shit yesterday on myspace, it's pretty tight. I do production and Graphic design too. I have done all my album covers and flyers myself. let me know if you need somethin
We will collab real soon 4sho.

Oct 25, 2006
when ren says hes da mudville. king .. hes not sayin hes the king of any rappers or stockton.. hes the king of hid own couch homie.. remember dungeon? .. he had wizard... on it.. "king" castle .. ya get it.. ren knew mac dre when no one cared about mac dre in 96.. mac dre was suppost to be on speed kills.. but he got locked up again