TOP 5 209 RAPPERS!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
how the fuck anyone gonna say dyno or bg evil is tighter than young droop?

YOUNG DROOP is the best to ever come outta the 209 and i cant see anyone even coming close to his lyrical skills yet or even put out a solid album like he has

C-LIM, STONE COLD, HURRICANE J A FEW OF THE BEST IN THE 209

Jul 28, 2004
MRxBULLETx831 said:

YOUNG DROOP is the best to ever come outta the 209 and i cant see anyone even coming close to his lyrical skills yet or even put out a solid album like he has

every one has there own opinions...

Jan 17, 2004
MRxBULLETx831 said:

how anyone gonna say young droop is lyricaly skilled when he rap so fast u cant understand what he says , and since he left killa valley no ones heard about him nomore, and to me hes a one hit wonder

Mar 15, 2005
my nigga damn near got like 3 albums ready ta drop.....he just takin time right now doin shit on his own mostly and handlin his personal life n shit.....his next shit called "Erupt Without Warning" and after that he droppin "Unleash My Passion Again" which i already made the cover for......i got a few songs wit him you might not of heard on my link in the sig.... go peep em.....

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
209 Studioz, that's great that Droop finally's ginna drop something. However I can't say he's one of the best outta 209, cause I didn't hear too much of his shit. I liked most of the songs on 1990-Hate, but the production was too similar in my opinion. Moment Of Impakt lacked the songs. It had recycled tracks / verses, so I'm not fully satisfied with it. Droop needs to drop something new and fresh. My list:

1. Sir Dyno
2. Never
3. BG Evil
4. Tiny Locs
5. Lil Wyno

By the way, Crooked represents 510, Hayward. If he were from 209, I'd add im to the list ;).

Mar 15, 2005
^U musta got confused mayne....i wasnt talkin about Droop i was reffering to my boy Young Erupts future releases in response to ValleyEnt's post, however Droop does have a finished album called Freedom of Speech but for whatever reason Money Hungry Ent hasnt dropped it yet.....