TOP 5 209 RAPPERS!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
209 Studioz said:
my nigga damn near got like 3 albums ready ta drop.....he just takin time right now doin shit on his own mostly and handlin his personal life n shit.....his next shit called "Erupt Without Warning" and after that he droppin "Unleash My Passion Again" which i already made the cover for......i got a few songs wit him you might not of heard on my link in the sig.... go peep em.....
Good shit folks.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
209 Studioz said:
^U musta got confused mayne....i wasnt talkin about Droop i was reffering to my boy Young Erupts future releases in response to ValleyEnt's post, however Droop does have a finished album called Freedom of Speech but for whatever reason Money Hungry Ent hasnt dropped it yet.....
LOL yea, I mixed shit up ;). I only heard Young Erupt once, on some Killa Valley comp. I liked the song. It was with T-Nutty, wasn't it?

Jul 27, 2005
^^^ Yup. TURF THUGGIN with T-NUTTY. You aint heard shit though. I got hella Young Erupt tracks from Different Stockton Albums.Holla If you wanna peep a Few tracks.

Mar 12, 2005
no lie right here, some people forget that the 559 was changed when it was 209, some people think fresno and madera the 559 is still 209 funny though but top 5 valley rappers or 209

1. Never
2. Sir Dyno
3. Lil Wyno
4. Young Droop
5. and the local homie N-Sane outta West Side Louis Park Stocktone

and to Unknown do you know Pain outta west side Modesto, my homeboy used to go out with his sister here in stockton, and my homeboy forest aka his gay name from the girls Poo Bear, yeah if you know forest he's still on trial for stabbing an enemy, and recently locked up again for starting shit. Yeah good to hear that even though slow, the 209 still won't stop, from Stockton to Modesto to Merced, doing still.

Mar 12, 2005
Nah man, I can't believe I forgot Hurricane J, maybe I'll but him in the mix with Never, top 5 top 6 don't really matter the valley is small, but it has talent tambien.