Top 25 San Diego Rapper's 2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Here's my top 10 list:

1. Jayo Felony - ("Take a Ride" is probably the best album ever out of SD + major label)
2. Mitchy Slick - ("Triggeration Station" had the whole town buzzin')
3. Sonny Bo - Best potential to blow of any SD rapper today
4. Smigg Dirtee
5. Ecay Uno
6. I-Rocc
7. Ecay Uno
8. Beta Bossilini
9. Big June
10. Damu

May 6, 2009
Here's my top 10 list:

1. Jayo Felony - ("Take a Ride" is probably the best album ever out of SD + major label)
2. Mitchy Slick - ("Triggeration Station" had the whole town buzzin')
3. Sonny Bo - Best potential to blow of any SD rapper today
4. Smigg Dirtee
5. Ecay Uno
6. I-Rocc
7. Ecay Uno
8. Beta Bossilini
9. Big June
10. Damu
Ecay is so good you had to give him 2 out of the top 10 spots. That's what's up.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
big up to battle619 that top 25 was a list created and push by A damu And I think it was funny as hell you cant even google haf them niggaz lol warpaint blue Damien no mercy mercy vol 1 raps rejects escape from damiens hell sellymixtape/Album.....And now coming soon DR REVOK THA HATRIX coming soon....yall know who be coming with these Albums And bars don't be funny because that list was a slap in the face AND EVERYTHING will never be the same because they tried to confuse the truth that's ALL I WILL SAY NO MORE beware of the Album with all my top hood brothers only...

May 1, 2002
1. Ecay Uno
2. Mitchy Slick
3. Cee Wee 3
4. Googie Monsta
5. Treali Duce
6. Don Diego
7. Damu
8. Big June
9. Cuzzin Ice Lecta
10. Jayo Felony
11. Mooch Massive
12. Lil B Stone
13. Tiny Doo
14. I-Rocc
15. Sick Beav
16. Knoc City aka Cyco City
17. Black Mikey
18. Lil CS
19. Yung Docc
20. Bay Loc
21. Lil Spank Booty
22. Cricet
23. C.C.
24. Mackvillin
25. Licwit
list is on point....easily any of these cats would've made it on the list imo...D.Young, Complex, Skywalk, Tiny Lon Don, Twisted Insane, Baby Bandit, Young Foe, A-Hit, Mak90, Ric Nutt, Tiny DC, Tiny Beef, Nif Nasty, Robb Carter, HolloTip, Problumz, and etc....

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
cricet @cricet if it weren't for you and Steve Viscious San Diego wouldn't have had a sound, SD wouldn't have a rap scene, and there wouldn't be a "Top 25". You guys worked with bloods, crips, and Mexicans. If anything, as SD fans and locals we need to start doing our homework. If we don't honor and support our hip hop greats, we will lose it like LA and NY did. Shit, that's probably why we are where we are right now. Too many haters in SD

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
battle I hear you fam its some greats out hear I will never leave out a great mc I know im a great mc I started producing only because I could not get wut I needed as a mc so my fam from queens told me start digging in the crates my daddys crates and that change my life niggaz know damn well call of duty and selly was the best shit from diego in 2014 I would never leave them niggaz out but they left the hood out THEY KNOW I work hard at this shit and its not ego at all I work hard to get better at music and to make dago look great thank you battle619 it means a lot bro...

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
its not About red or blue I always tryed to show niggaz that but they keep being one sided out hear so im huddling with my side And we gonna show niggaz wut time it is with this music shit yall ABOUT to SEE some hood wutang type shit YFTE HOOD MOB E-MORTAL GANG COMPLEX BABY KROWN C.BAND NEW SHIT MINES STEVES Album niggaz can rap man understand this it will be epic in 2015....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i seen a cricet song (i think it was number 16 on mercy 2, that starts off with googie "my pops was a rolling stone") make a military cat attempt to show off and do a doughnut fresh out of the base in a dodge challenger completely wrap his entire car on a center divider.

i turned the song down and yelled out "HAA HAAA" like nelson on the simpsons and drove away slowly.

cricet gets 3/4ths of the glory for that whole shit.

Last edited:

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Joey Got Slaps & Mr. Caypre returned with week 3 of High End Radio with DJ NightFall & 23 With The Cup powered by Siccness.net. The previous 2 shows both featuring interviews from rapper I-Rocc engaging in two topics that just happen to mesh into one, starting with a comment and blog headline "San Diego has no Hip Hop scene" which sparked several conversations on social media and the Siccness Network, Southern Califronia Forum.

Unbeknownst to the release of DJ Birdy Bird "Top 25 San Diego Rapper's" list, which also stirred up more attention to the San Diego rap community and...

Click here to Read More

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
So to me there's too many different variables that come into play. Like are we talking about "all time" cause if so, someone like a big June that has longevity in the game should be toward the top. If it's "top of 2014" then you should probably have an album out right now before you hit the list. If it's just list your favorite, then fuck it. Bottom line is this list has brought on tons of controversy around here...that's a good thing though, maybe it'll light a fire under some of these dudes and we can get it crackin around here again! Shit, maybe even bring lil cs outta retirement!