Top 25 San Diego Rapper's 2014

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
With all that said, I respect Birdy Bird and his idea to do this. Has the town buzzing and seems like it lit a fire under some of these rappers. Also looks like a lot of artists are now looking into other artists music fur the first time because of it.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
This list is the hardest thing to do cuz a lot of these rappers don't release a lot of material. And we only have US, the SD locals, to blame for if we look at a list and say how shitty it is. We don't support SD music the way we should like back 10 years ago and prior. The only ones that give a fuck is how I rank them and that's:

1) Mitchy Slick
2) Cricet
3) Lil Rob
4) I-Rocc
5) Cee-Wee 3 (RIP)

After that, I don't care. These SD legends have released more material than any other local rapper, and even release FREE music to keep the local scene alive. Everybody else has been under their wings, which is okay, but these did it on there own. If you ask me on a personal level, Jayo would be my #1, but he hasn't done shit for SD for years. But these guys are keeping SD in peoples' mouths all the time.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Again I had tough decisions to make. I know my previous lists sucked. Let's try this again.

Here is how the list of Top 25 SD rappers should've been done. #fixedagain

1. Mitchy Slick
2. Sonny Bo
3. Oso Ocean
4. Don Diego
5. Lil Rob
6. Black Mikey
7. Jayo Felony
8. Cricet
9. Twisted Insane
10. Crhymes
11. I-Rocc
12. Licwit
13. Orko
14. Treali Duce
15. Junebug Spade
16. Beta Bossalini
17. Damu
18. Ecay Uno
19. Mink Loco
20. Bay Loc
21. Lil Al
22. B-Stone
23. Googie Monsta
24. Mikey oOo
25. Adonis

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ besides that was the exact same list except you lost your fucking mind and took out ecay uno and left about 3-5 people who needed to go

i dont think cuzzin ice or sick beav still rap...and i didnt even know who junebug spade was till i looked him up and saw a picture...theres a few about 2-3 more are lol'able on a top 25 list but do your thing

3 lists are enough tho..you can kinda leave it at that

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
It ain't no list if Jayo, Damu, Cricet, Bossman Hogg, 12 gauge shottie, Tiny Sixx, South Reese, Lil Rob, Stormin Stakk, Kambino, Mink Loco, Junebug Spade, Nuttz, Dido Brown, Licwit, C-hecc, Mooch Massive, Baby Skar, Bay Loc, CeeWee 3, Diezal, DoDo, Sonny Bo ain't on it. The only ones that qualify for that list is Mitchy, IRocc, Don Diego, Black Mikey, Ecay Uno, R.Beta and Marty MacPhly