Top 10 best selling beers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
^ midas touch is bomb from dogfish head

props for being up on that..i thought i was the only one...palo santo wood slaps too

fuckin 4 packs be 15.99-17.99 tho...most expensive beer ever next to bourbon county stout

that 4 pack will have me liiiit though..
You aint fuckin lying about the Midas Touch.I still got that empty ass bottle sittin on my dresser. I think ima try as many beers as I can and take a pic of the bottle.

Arrogant Bastard is decent too. White rascal on the other hand. not so much

Back to DogFish though. The Theobroma

Isnt bad either but it was like damn near 7 or 8 bucks for a 24 ounce (or was it a 22?..whatever). Its suppose to be made following the ingredients that ancients used to use (hence the Mayan calander in the pic)

Stealth

May 8, 2002
used to drink corona mostly until I moved here.

Yuenglings are the shit tho.
In 2005 my pops coached in the PIAA state championships against Pottsville, where Yuengling is brewed. After he won the game, we went over to the brewery, grabbed about 40 cases of that shit and rocked the hotel with a bunch of 55 year old parents. Good times.

May 2, 2002
I've never liked beer. I don't like the aftertaste. First beer I ever had was Busch(when I was 16). I wanted to see wtf the big deal was. Think I got sick the morning after I drank it. Drank Bud, Bud Light, Miller High Life, Coors Light, Becks and Heineken before. Outta those, I prob liked Miller HIgh Life as far as taste goes. Been a while since I drank it though. I'll fuck wit OE if my pockets are hurtin' and I still wanna get fucked up. Malt liquor and beer are nowhere near the same thing though.

Moral of the story...beer is an acquired taste.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
The white guys that wear Jeans and Cowboy hats show up with KeyStone and/or PBR

The mexicans and G'd up White folks are known to show up with the Corona, or Budweiser.

Armenians fuck with Budwesier.

May 9, 2002
Funny enough, in my "prime" drinking years, I REFUSED to touch any of that "frat boy beer"...save for MGD. I always was the beer snob, drinking microbrews and homebrews exclusively.

Now, i actually PREFER those frat boy beers...mainly Miller High Life. Especially if im tailgating all day. I cant knock down 6 Guinesses and be like "yeah lets watch the game"....im asleep after the 3rd one. However, I can drink 20 High Life's and be good for hours.

Cool story, broski