Top 10 best selling beers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
steinlager pure thats shits bomb heiniken...any good lager USA beer sux ass especially from oklahoma or other pussy states that sell 3.2% beer i went there last winter drank bout 7-8 budweisers n was like wtf i feel nothing then noticed it was 3.2 totally bummed drove to arkansas to get my fix

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
As a German I only want three ingredients in my beer - water, barley, and hops. Most beers have now rice and shit in em.

The Reinheitsgebot, literally "purity order"), sometimes called the "German Beer Purity Law" or the "Bavarian Purity Law" in English, is a regulation concerning the production of beer in Germany. In the original text, the only ingredients that could be used in the production of beer were water, barley, and hops. The law has since been repealed but many German beers, for marketing purposes, continue to declare that they abide by the rule, in an attempt to convince customers that only the three permissible ingredients are used (although technically all modern commercial breweries in Germany add a fourth ingredient, yeast).

The law originated in the city of Ingolstadt in the duchy of Bavaria on 23 April 1516, although first put forward in 1487,[1] concerning standards for the sale and composition of beer.