Top 10 Bay Area Freshman?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2009
shill macc, t-mazz, young gasz, a.g cubano, danked out, taj-he-spitz-driyp drop, cousin fik, are prolly my only pics. serious, and if we aint did enough yet here we come.great things in the near future! and im not hatin on any body, my hats off to errybody with real talent

thizz

Sicc OG
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
Congrats to Roach Gigz and DB The General for being selected. Roach Gigz "Roachy Balboa" coming next week and for free! DB The General "Young OG" mixtape out now both mixed by DJ Racks and also is free! Go to www.townthizzness.com and see what the hype is about. And might I add u can get these artist music for free right now.

Jan 31, 2009
HERES THE ACTUAL LIST OF THE FRESHMEN 10

THIS IS THE ACTUAL LIST...PUT TOGETHER BY DJ AMEN AND HIS PANEL. I WAS LISTENING IN.......LOL

1 NIO THA GIFT
2 MOE GREEN
3 J. DAVINCI
4 DB THE GENERAL
5 JAY ANT
6 P CHILD
7 TRUTH LIVE
8 ROACH GIGZ
9 SU
10 COUSIN FIK

Feb 16, 2009
Shill I would consider you a bit more established. I think you already proved yourself to be a factor.

I would say you graduated - LOL ................ Its all great music to me !
this is true, but most who know me or know of me consider me one of the new artist coming up in northern cali, good lookin tho. more to come from shill macc

www.myspace.com/shillmacc707

twitter.com/shillmacc

AND DONT FORGET TO COP THE DEMOLITION MEN NOTHIN BUT SLAP VOLUME TEN HOSTED BY AP9 AND SHILL MACC COMING SOON , ALSO SHILL MACC SOLO ALBUM "THE PUSHER" COMIN LATE MAY