took a girl out friday didnt go as i planned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i know im fat n stuff but on friday night i met up with this girl i used to mmess with
i had'nt seen her in almost a year n shit
so last week she hit me up saying she wanna see me n she miss me n typical shit like that i can understand tho because im so fuckin dope of course she miss me u know? lol jk
but we end up setting sumthin up for friday night
so i have her meet me at my friends house cuz i dont want her to see where i live now
she use to be hella thick like borderline chubby but just dumb ass thick big ass booty big ass titties ...she was a good fuck and i miss that pussu
so she show up to my boys house and we all out there allredy light weight perkin n shit
so i see her pull up so i go n get in her car and i look at her and damn she got hella fuckin fat
damn in 1 year she gained hella weight wtf
ima fat dude and i like fat bitches matter fact i love fat bitches(with curves not round hoes eww)
so we wer gonna go eat dinner and catch up n shit
so in my head i was like "fuck change of plans!pronto!"
so i lied and said i had allredy ate n wasnt hungry and i wanted to go see a movie instead
i didnt want people to see 2 fat people going to eat lol
so we go to the theater and sit all the way in the back
i aint gonna lie ima fuckin horny ass nigga so im hella on her rubbin her n shit
then i got my hand up her shirt n rubbin her back and i was like wtf it felt like she had a big ass back lol it was light weight a turn off
but my weiner was still hard so i just wips it out its a reflex i alllways do that
so then she didnt do anything with my weiner
i kept putting her hand on it and she wont do shit with it
so i was getting hella mad
then when the movie was over it was late like 11
so we just sitting in her car in the parking lot and she telling me that i prolly think she hella fat now n stuff nshit lol
she was saying that im prolly not attracted to her anymore so i say "i pulledout my dick didnt i?"
lol
so im hella tryna get her to go home with me cuz i wanted to beat but she wanted to go out to a bar just me n her so i was annoyed and told her i feel sick and for her to drop me off at my car cuz i wanted to go home n sleep
so she dropped me off and my friends was out there and i hop out her car and she hop out too and im like wtf is she doing
why this bitch hella kissed me goodnight and i was like fuuuuuuck! my potnas bout to be hella clowning so i didnt wanna b an asshole so i kissed her
and of course everybody was clownin but fuck it
damn as i type this she just texted me her ears musta been ringing
but yea that bitch fucked up she use to have a bangin ass body n just let it go to waste
happens to alot of latinas

oh i forgot to add that she was messing with a black dude for a while now and in my head i was thinking like "fuck how the fuck ima compete with that?!"

oh shit also forgot to mention that we had stopped at 711 to get candy to take in the movie and she ate that shit before the fuckin movie even started!
wtf bitch

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
oh i forgot to add that she was messing with a black dude for a while now and in my head i was thinking like "fuck how the fuck ima compete with that?!"
lol

but @ the "wouldnt do shit with your weiner" part...i aint even gon lie i hold vendettas over that shit, that bitch would never be allowed to talk to me again as long as she lived over some shit like that....that would let me know right then and there shes not worth wasting time on and you prolly shoulda jet, but i guess you as in her whip..yeah thats whats great about cars if it was yours you coulda busted a nice u turn and dropped her right back off havin her like wtf

fuck stingy women

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i had on a a ill ass fit too man lol

had sum brand new levis hard jeans fresh kicks and a casual turtle neck brown jack with like a sued front(dont know how to describe it but its dope and cost me a cool like lump of my check lol)

but yea i made a effort thinking i was gonna flog that bitch and thinkin she still looked like how she used to

FAIL

ima wear that same fit next friday cuz only a couple people seen me in it lol i dont give a fuck dont judge me

Gas One

May 24, 2006
fuck all that. that shit makes me lightweight mad just reading it. but i think i woulda went for the pussu al bundy style in the pants before i whipped my dick out to test the waters if she brushed your hand away she = stingy bitch category, scoot over farther away from her lol

id probably get mad about that shit on the first date.

Jan 5, 2006
I think FAT is the new skinny, ive talked to a grip of females who say they prefer chubby or fat dudes over muscular niggas.

All this after a nigga dropped 50 pounds lol.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
once the homie was dating a fat bitch and she came over his house with half a cake. like, you know, the big ass birthday cake, well she came over with half of one. there was like 5 guys in the house and she was like close to 400 so everyone started capping on the audacity of her to bring half a cake, like that shit was some sort of welcoming gift, and what happened to the other half, did your fat ass scarf it down on the way here? like how do you come with a cake? most peopel come with weed or liquor... well she turned around and left with her cake and cried and walked home in the rain with half a cake , and no one went to pick her fat ass up out of the rain i think she walked half a mile to the spot too

sometimes fat people do it to themselves, had she brought a bag of weed and some coke everyone woulda prolly ran a fat chick train on her