Too Short vs Pooh Man beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Who is Poohman? Aka MC Pooh? Damn, that shit reminds me how young most people are on this board. Pooh is an old school Oakland MC who had an early hit with "Fuckin Wit Dank", got signed to Jive and ran with the Dangerous Crew, starred in a little film called "Menace To Society", had a highly publicized beef with Too Short, Ant Banks and Spice-1, was signed to Paris' "Scarface" records, got caught for armed robbery, put out a few more albums on In-A-Minute, etc

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
On a side note, this dude saw my Apt.3 shirt and came up to me at a bar the other night sayin he was one of the tightest djs/producers in the bay, he wanted to do some music for us. All talks ended when he said "Who is Cougnut??" Jesus. How can you be one of the tightest bay area ANYTHING without knowing some of the history of where you hail from?

Apr 25, 2002
what part did poo play in m2s? was he that fat dude who with the semi high picthed voice?..u know the dude who slangs kane the Cane? and tells um "this betta be 400"

Oct 13, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
what part did poo play in m2s? was he that fat dude who with the semi high picthed voice?..u know the dude who slangs kane the Cane? and tells um "this betta be 400"
hes the dude who is sittin there takin shit to sum dude about how kane beat his ass. he is watchin a boxin match and comparin it to how kane did it to that dude.

May 24, 2004
illmannered666 said:
On a side note, this dude saw my Apt.3 shirt and came up to me at a bar the other night sayin he was one of the tightest djs/producers in the bay, he wanted to do some music for us. All talks ended when he said "Who is Cougnut??" Jesus. How can you be one of the tightest bay area ANYTHING without knowing some of the history of where you hail from?

That is just amazingly unbelievable that people will represent themselves in such a way and prove to be a clueless shmuck.

Dec 20, 2003
^^^^^i think there point is if ur one of the greatest producers/artists in the bay in your eyes that means u would think the guy likes music enough to know some history on it kinda hard to be in the game of rap and not know who cougnut is and ur from the bay unless he is 12 and gets all of his production inspiration from lil jon i would tell him there is a whole world out there past present and future lol

Mar 27, 2005
Then banks did the diss song towards him fuccn wit banks that song is still a classic rappin ron on dat shit(Pooh u aint shit never was shit never gonna be shit)Classic. Pooh man is still tight his last 1 fuccn wit dank 2000 was pretty tight featuring banks too short and spice 1 all the people who got him black balled fromo the game and shit..They all coo now..

Apr 25, 2002
GraMM KraKKer said:
Then banks did the diss song towards him fuccn wit banks that song is still a classic rappin ron on dat shit(Pooh u aint shit never was shit never gonna be shit)Classic.

that wasnt Rappin Ron,that was Goldie.i think he was still "Mhisani" at that time.........

as far as dude not knowin who Nut was and being one of the best DJ's/Producers......its kinda funny to me but in reality,he dont have to know who anybody from the area is to be one of the best DJ's or producers.aint stickin up for dude at all,but theres more to music than your area.........

Feb 4, 2004
@press play how the fuck can you be a bay rap fan from Frisco and you never heard of Cougnut? are you one of them cats that lives somewhere hood for like the first 2 years of their life then goes on forever claiming to be from there?