Tonite Show With Young Skeem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
Anyone know anything bout this one. Just started slappin it seems official, but never heard of dude or anything bout this project. Anyone got any info?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I was wondering the same thing when I saw the cover for it. Isn't Fresh always on the cover with the artist of the official joints?

Nov 1, 2004
its young skeam. its official and its slapping... his next album is produced by sean T... he has two videos on youtube. one for his single and the other with him and philthy rich

Sep 22, 2008
The album real dope!!!! I jst felt personally you shud have had less features. I understand the buiness aspect, but people pick up the album & c all those household names, & thats why they messin with it because of that an it's a tonite show. I jst feel like F hella features when you a new artist an tryna build yo brand especially if you jst as dope as the people on yo shyt, you want ya fans to feel(you) 1st, but good shyt I fucks wit ya music & gne be on the lookout 4u........

Jul 24, 2011
yeah well u called it. the buisness aspect..an it's bigga than me as far as the people know.so i ran wit a marketin plan in order to open up the listeners eyes. an now im free to fly without the country..so be on the lookout for "my life is real" produced by sean t..also a sequel to the definition of a blockstarr vol 2 hosted by dj fresh coming in the first quarter of next year....if i fail at my attempt in doin what i feel then ..your opinion wins....INTLSKEAM.COM/[email protected] / NDASTREETZ HOLLA @ ME