tonight was a good night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2005
J-Boeg finally quit drinking his own piss, switched to one of the most low quality beers, and is a hipacritical bitch that will try to bust you for the same shit he was doing the other night.....I HATE PIGS!

Feb 15, 2006
J-Boeg said:
played poker and drank miller high life...doesnt get any better than that...2 hours and 18 beers later, im 35 dollars richer
j-boeg i've been watching you for a while on here and nothing you say has ANY substance to it. One, because it really doesnt, and two, if it does, no one's going to listen to you or take you seriously cause everything else you've said. Change your name and start posting as someone else, at least you have that option on a message board. It is funny though to see you punked after every post.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
then why you still here if ya like no one here?

man, this boeg gots me seriously contiplatin buyin natural ice or some other shit.....hell naw, fuck that.

i got NO problem drinkin miller high life....shit, when i was bangin as a YOUNGSTER youngster.....13-16 the older homies showed me that miller was the "norte" beer....lol

look at it, its got 14 stars on the label.....by the barcode theres the number 14, theres the northern star by the warning label somewhere....theres hella different "clues" they pointed out....ever since i buy that when im low on skrilla

Jun 2, 2002
miller tastes nasty

bud doesn't taste at all

for god's sake, we live in a state with probably the highest ammount of microbrews...and most of them are BOMB! i can't believe some of you opt to drink tasteless beer when there's so many good ass beers to choose from.

May 4, 2002
drunkinfool said:
then why you still here if ya like no one here?

man, this boeg gots me seriously contiplatin buyin natural ice or some other shit.....hell naw, fuck that.

i got NO problem drinkin miller high life....shit, when i was bangin as a YOUNGSTER youngster.....13-16 the older homies showed me that miller was the "norte" beer....lol

look at it, its got 14 stars on the label.....by the barcode theres the number 14, theres the northern star by the warning label somewhere....theres hella different "clues" they pointed out....ever since i buy that when im low on skrilla
\\wtf kinda tweaker talk dudes into? miller= shit beer, ive had an 18 pack i got for free and i still wont drink it... i stay loyal to my brandy

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
you gotta understand....im not 21 yet. one more year an best believe ima be hittin brewrys for days....finding the PERFECT beer.....which leeds me to my next topic.....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
wow, I didn't think the boeg and the drunkinfool were both underage....I bought some high life the other day but I didn't drink it.....(ended up getting picked up and getting too bombed to remember I had beer) so when I try it I'll let you all know what I think of it

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Miller High Life is aight...
I drink the 32 ounces all day..when I have no money..
but thats some bitch made shit
compared to some 211... HIGH GRAVITY MUTHA FUCKA!!!

J Boeg.. u need to put down that Miller High Life..
and sip this THUG shit.. 211 will get u fucked up....
and its cheap....

But if I can choose I'll some some Hennesey Mixed with Gin..
or Henn with Hypnotic.... Or just some straight vodka in a cup.
with ice....

LOL @ J Boeg being underage..and breaking...laws LOL
now you can see why all police are corrupt..
they enforce the laws they themselves break...

I drank when I was underage also.. but hey..
i was never gonna be a cop....
im a thug... but fuck police for jacking my fuckin 40oz bottles....
BITCHESSSSS
and fuck them for always trying to search for weapons... hos...

before I leave the thread I just wanna say..

FUCK the J BOEGS!!!!!!!!! LOL

But I'll sip a 32 counce High Life...
in front of their bitch ass...!

FUCK tha law. and those who enforce it... BICTH