tonight was a good night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I had 6 tom collins, 3 blue moons, 6 lemon drops, 1 mind eraser, and 3 kamikazes last night.

Needless to say, I feel like shit ran over twice right now

Feb 28, 2005
BUTCHER 206 said:
lol you went over freeloaded some beer and food and took your homies for $35 on top of that damn thats cold

it wasnt my "homies"

i took my girlfriend, her mom, her dad, her brother and her mom's friend and her boyfriends money...so i wasnt freeloading...i was invited...and i show NO mercy

Apr 25, 2002
yesterday was a good night for me to......went to the club couldnt get in because i didnt have a collar on.....so i went back to the car drank my 5th of remmy and 4 tallcans of bud...and a pint of crown royal went home at 5 and woke up 8 and found my self in the jecuzzi lol i fell alseep i was drunk as a mutha fucka...

Jun 3, 2006
x-loc said:
yesterday was a good night for me to......went to the club couldnt get in because i didnt have a collar on.....so i went back to the car drank my 5th of remmy and 4 tallcans of bud...and a pint of crown royal went home at 5 and woke up 8 and found my self in the jecuzzi lol i fell alseep i was drunk as a mutha fucka...
ahhh good times-fuck it-party in the parking lot

Jun 2, 2002
high life is WATER

if you go to reno/vegas, they'll feed you top shelf alcohol all fuckn night for free...as long as you're gambling. Last time in reno, i threw down 40 on my first hand of blackjack, doubled up, and sat on the penny slots all night getting free henny and cokes. good times...