Tom Cable just snitched on Al Davis on the Radio.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
LOL @ you getting mad cuz you're acting the same way as Cable.

Amazing how the hope skyrockets after one win.

Again, congrats on the win, but wait until they play well for more than one fuckin week before you start running your mouth acting like they haven't sucked donkey dick for the past 4 weeks.
PHILLY IS A GOOD TEAM. WE DESERVE PROPS FOR THIS WIN. NOT HATING BUT SF HASN'T BEATIN A TEAM OF THIS CALIBER YET. THE VIKINGS WOULD'VE BEEN THAT GAME, BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. LET'S BE HONEST.

Apr 25, 2002
PHILLY IS A GOOD TEAM. WE DESERVE PROPS FOR THIS WIN. NOT HATING BUT SF HASN'T BEATIN A TEAM OF THIS CALIBER YET. THE VIKINGS WOULD'VE BEEN THAT GAME, BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. LET'S BE HONEST.
While this is true, SF has played good football for 4 of the 5 weeks they've played. Oakland beat a good team and they do deserve props for that, but this win doesn't instantly credit them as being a good or even semi-decent team. That's as honest as it gets. Lets not forget the Rams beat the Cowboys last year and went on to a 2-14 overall record and the 2nd overall pick in the draft.

What I'm saying is wait until they play good football for more than one week before you guys get excited and try to compare them to the Niners again.

Jun 1, 2002
While this is true, SF has played good football for 4 of the 5 weeks they've played. Oakland beat a good team and they do deserve props for that, but this win doesn't instantly credit them as being a good or even semi-decent team. That's as honest as it gets. Lets not forget the Rams beat the Cowboys last year and went on to a 2-14 overall record and the 2nd overall pick in the draft.

What I'm saying is wait until they play good football for more than one week before you guys get excited and try to compare them to the Niners again.
ALL GOOD POINTS.

IF RUSSELL CAN PLAY DECENT, THAT'S ADMITTEDLY A BIG IF- OUR DEFENSE CAN MAKE US A PRETTY GOOD TEAM. I THINK WE PROVED THAT TODAY.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah it's Al Davis....

This is from an article:

"(Marshall) came up with a scheme in which we haven't seen," McNabb said. "They're known for playing man coverage. They dropped back in a lot of zone, more zone than we've seen in the early games."

The Raiders used more zone, mixed in some cover-2 and kept McNabb guessing from down to down. Lo and behold, it worked. The Eagles failed to get inside the Raiders' 15-yard line the entire game and finished almost 23 points shy of their average.

Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha said he hounds Marshall every Monday about cranking up the pressure, mixing up the coverages and ditching a scheme that bordered on predictable.

"He said he was going to do it," Asomugha said. "Maybe he'll see that it actually works, and we'll stick on it. He said that he might get yelled at for it, but he'll keep it going.""

LOL, yelled at for blitzing?

Mar 16, 2005
you know whats funny, if cable gets suspended watch Al use that as reason to fire him, because this week coaching staff going against his wishes.

LONG LIVE BIG AL!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Keep wishing... Al would be a fool to fire Cable after a win like this. The D didn't give up any TD's to a high powered Eagles team. Al needs to sit back with his old out dated schemes. I couldn't believe he still had a hand in the play calling but I do now. The Raiders coaching staff were scared to blitz because they're worried about getting yelled at? WTF?

Mar 16, 2005
Keep wishing... Al would be a fool to fire Cable after a win like this. The D didn't give up any TD's to a high powered Eagles team. Al needs to sit back with his old out dated schemes. I couldn't believe he still had a hand in the play calling but I do now. The Raiders coaching staff were scared to blitz because they're worried about getting yelled at? WTF?
Because it was smart to let Gruden go? Or give up on coach after coach after 1 season?

you overestimate the smartness of Al davis these days.

Jan 4, 2003
Because it was smart to let Gruden go? Or give up on coach after coach after 1 season?

you overestimate the smartness of Al davis these days.
exactly.... If Al doesn't have his coaches win using his style of play then he doesn't give a fuck if were having success or not.. he'll still show his coach the boot!! Im sick of this shit.. 7 yrs of losing.. damn time flies.. seems like just yesterday I was rocking my Brown, Woodson, and Rice jerseys during superbowl week.. come on AL enough is fucking enough.. Im ready to see the entire team and caoches let their voices be heard and protest against Al.. its really getting that bad!