Tom Cable just snitched on Al Davis on the Radio.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
Tom Cable has asked by Greg Papa will we see more blitzes, he replied, we've wanted to in past games it's just a matter of getting the green light to do what you want to do. He also said if we are going to do this thing then lets get beat attacking instead of dropping back into cover 1 and just waiting to get beat.

Go Cable!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
hopefully Davis can pull his head out of his fuckin ass and realize when we blitz we play 100x better

look at the SD game.... we put Rivers on his ass all fucking night... and almost won... the only reason we lost is because we stopped blitzing during SD's last drive and played that garbage ass prevent bullshit defense

we have players who are capable of rushing the passer... we just need to apply the pressure... it's so fucking simple

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
naw. what was he saying?
he looked kinda mad like...

what have I been telling you guys? I've been telling you guys this whole time we're gonna turn this thing around. You guys think we can just flip on a switch and start winning games, but it doesn't work that way... it takes time. But all you guys wanna write negative things about us in the media saying we have no leadership, but the only thing that matters is what happens in this locker room...

some shit like that... he wasn't really going off on... but lightweight talkin shit

Apr 25, 2002
he looked kinda mad like...

what have I been telling you guys? I've been telling you guys this whole time we're gonna turn this thing around. You guys think we can just flip on a switch and start winning games, but it doesn't work that way... it takes time. But all you guys wanna write negative things about us in the media saying we have no leadership, but the only thing that matters is what happens in this locker room...

some shit like that... he wasn't really going off on... but lightweight talkin shit
LOL @ even lightweight shit-talking when the team only played that way once and has a 2-4 record. He should wait until they play decent football for at least a few weeks before he starts taking on a "I told you so" attitude.

Dec 2, 2006
LOL @ even lightweight shit-talking when the team only played that way once and has a 2-4 record. He should wait until they play decent football for at least a few weeks before he starts taking on a "I told you so" attitude.
why dont you worry about your team. you guys are a loss away from the same record as us minus the bye. imagine that? gtfoh with that bullshit.

Jul 9, 2002
Here's to hoping that the raider coaches revolt and follow their own gameplan. after all what the worst that can happen? Al fires them like he fires all his coaches?

Apr 25, 2002
why dont you worry about your team. you guys are a loss away from the same record as us minus the bye. imagine that? gtfoh with that bullshit.
LOL @ you getting mad cuz you're acting the same way as Cable.

Amazing how the hope skyrockets after one win.

Again, congrats on the win, but wait until they play well for more than one fuckin week before you start running your mouth acting like they haven't sucked donkey dick for the past 4 weeks.

Dec 2, 2006
LOL @ you getting mad cuz you're acting the same way as Cable.

Amazing how the hope skyrockets after one win.

Again, congrats on the win, but wait until they play well for more than one fuckin week before you start running your mouth acting like they haven't sucked donkey dick for the past 4 weeks.
to be honest there is nothing to be mad about. everyone and their mama knows Al has his hands all over this team. the coaches decide to say fuck Al and do what they need too.

like i said, one game at a time. i will enjoy this TONIGHT, but now it is the Jets and my youth football team starts playoffs this weekend.

my first offensive play call will be a tight end delay out on 2.