TODAY'S THE DAY: Giants vs. Dodgers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Mcleanhatch said:
WHO BY THE WAY ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS WHILE OTHER (SF) ARE AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE YOU NEVER KNOW. THERE PITCHING MUST NOT BE TWO BAD IF THEY MADE THE PLAYOFFS. WE ALL KNOW THE OFFENSE IS WACK SO HOW DID THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. ITS CALLED A BULLPEN TO BAD THE GAINTS DIDNT HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE, BUT IT ISNT A 2 MAN RACE, I PERSONALLY WOULD VOTE FOR PUJOLS. AND YOU KNOW HOW THE WRITERS LIKE GIVING THE MVP TO PLAYERS WHOS TEAMS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's keep it real here...The dodgers had to fight off the Giants...AKA Barry Bonds and 8 other guys...in one of the weakest western divisions in the past 10 years.
I hope your overworked pen can hold up in this series for your gas can of a rotation...yeah, Gagne's looking real good for a long career :dead: ...
Pujols??? OK...how about one of the other 40 hr hitters in the line up? Sorry mayne...Bonds will get his 7th MVP...relish the division, cause Sabean is about to shit on LA, and the rest of the NL in the off season.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
honestly, let's be real here, Beltre had a better year as far as helping his team win. If the giants didn't have bonds, they'd likely have 3 good players in that batting order instead. If the dodgers didn't have beltre this year, they'd be tied with the rockies and shit

Jun 18, 2004
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
honestly, let's be real here, Beltre had a better year as far as helping his team win. If the giants didn't have bonds, they'd likely have 3 good players in that batting order instead. If the dodgers didn't have beltre this year, they'd be tied with the rockies and shit
Wow...are you kidding? Bonds lead the NL in batting while getting over 200 walks, and posting more homeruns than strikeouts...give it up...Bonds=MVP.

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Go do some more meth so you can make it through another depressing walk through hell known as a day in your life...I'd say kill yourself, but you're already dead :dead: .

U think you know me? Shit your a fucking joke pal, you should kill yourself before i end up outside your doorstep u fuck.

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
U think you know me? Shit your a fucking joke pal, you should kill yourself before i end up outside your doorstep u fuck.
Sounds like I hit a little close to home ehhh? I'm quaking over here...nothing like the (net) threats of a mongoloid...you make me sad...me and george bush...and we are going to pray for you tonight...pray that your seed stops with you, so that there can be no more bright eyed little sloths to carry the daunting burden of your inferior genetic code...may god bless your soul.

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Sounds like I hit a little close to home ehhh? I'm quaking over here...nothing like the (net) threats of a mongoloid...you make me sad...me and george bush...and we are going to pray for you tonight...pray that your seed stops with you, so that there can be no more bright eyed little sloths to carry the daunting burden of your inferior genetic code...may god bless your soul.

*jerks off* LOL where do u live? If your so tough, if your so smart give me the pleasure of coming to your home and fucking your day up.

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
*jerks off* LOL where do u live? If your so tough, if your so smart give me the pleasure of coming to your home and fucking your day up.
Calling me out on the net...I obviously touched a nerve in you, huh little fellow...Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you officially concideredOWNED! BITCH! What a silly little net hoe...run along to eye candy, son, I'll give you your whoopin later.

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
Calling me out on the net...I obviously touched a nerve in you, huh little fellow...Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you officially concideredOWNED! BITCH! What a silly little net hoe...run along to eye candy, son, I'll give you your whoopin later.
Blah Blah blah, send me your addy to my inbox, if not shut the fuck up and get back in line

Jun 18, 2004
DaytonFamily said:
Blah Blah blah, send me your addy to my inbox, if not shut the fuck up and get back in line
AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA what a little meth snortin bitch...come to the sco...19th and Randolph, Lakeview district, 94132...Holler "L-Mac-a-docious," and I will promptly knock out the teeth you still have...you mentally deficient hick.

Jun 24, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
AAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA what a little meth snortin bitch...come to the sco...19th and Randolph, Lakeview district, 94132...Holler "L-Mac-a-docious," and I will promptly knock out the teeth you still have...you mentally deficient hick.

:devious: thank you for making my day!

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
I haven't been to this thread since Hermanson and Ransom fucked up and gave the game to the Dodgers. First of all FUCK CODY RANSOM. He played over here in Fresno for the past few years and he's a cocky, uncoachable BITCH!! Magowan needs to spend a little more money, and the Giants will be fine. Except for assuming Nen would be healthy, Brian Sabean rarely makes mistakes and will continue to be the best GM in baseball. good luck Dodgers. GO PUJOLS!!

Jun 18, 2004
mackraym said:
I haven't been to this thread since Hermanson and Ransom fucked up and gave the game to the Dodgers. First of all FUCK CODY RANSOM. He played over here in Fresno for the past few years and he's a cocky, uncoachable BITCH!! Magowan needs to spend a little more money, and the Giants will be fine. Except for assuming Nen would be healthy, Brian Sabean rarely makes mistakes and will continue to be the best GM in baseball. good luck Dodgers. GO PUJOLS!!
Nen's money will be cleared up for this off season(I think they knew he wouldn't be back, they kept him on as a jesture for being one of the best closers before he got hurt)...some other contracts are going to clear as well...supposedly, this is going to be a big off season for the Giants, and I'm expecting a few big moves.

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
L Mac-a-docious said:
Nen's money will be cleared up for this off season(I think they knew he wouldn't be back, they kept him on as a jesture for being one of the best closers before he got hurt)...some other contracts are going to clear as well...supposedly, this is going to be a big off season for the Giants, and I'm expecting a few big moves.
I was just going by what Sabean said in a radio interview in the second half of the year. According to him, his biggest mistake was assuming Nen would be good to go this past season. I'm also expecting a big offseason. if it doesn't happen however, i dont think i'll be surprised by Magowan.