TODAY'S THE DAY: Giants vs. Dodgers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
mackraym said:
let's go Frisco. We need Reuter, Tomko, and Schmidt to come up big and get us a sweep. It's possible. One game at a time starting today.

Biggest 3 game series of the year folks and a aweep ties the division and we will have to play a 4th game to see who wins it! Go Giants!!!!

Jun 18, 2004
Check it...I was listening to Radnich on 680 this morning, and he said that there is a scenario where if we sweep, and the Astros lose one game, then because we won the season series with the Dodgers, we get the division, and LA gets the w-card...can anyone back this or is he wrong?

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
L Mac-a-docious said:
Check it...I was listening to Radnich on 680 this morning, and he said that there is a scenario where if we sweep, and the Astros lose one game, then because we won the season series with the Dodgers, we get the division, and LA gets the w-card...can anyone back this or is he wrong?
I read that in the paper, and also heard that on the radio, so I would say it's safe to say it's probably true. Tomko's been throwing like a G and I hope he can keep it up on Saturday. Once again, one game at a time.

Jun 30, 2004
Good job dodgers you a beat a team with no closer the worst bullpen in the league. You finally won the division yay your about to get sweeped by the cardinals, enjoy it while u can