TODAY'S THE DAY: Giants vs. Dodgers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002

i was there yesterday. i must say it was awesome. even better than last years game 5 between the Red Sox and the A's. but of course that is because i was personally more amped up because i am a Dodger fan. anyway it was awesome.

i dont know if any of you saw it but there was this guy out in left field that was sitting right next to me who put up this huge banner that read:
700+ HR's, 6 MVP's
0 Chamionship Rings. Maybe next year Barry
they put it on the jumbotron i dont know if they showed it on TV though

Jun 18, 2004
Mcleanhatch said:
i dont know if any of you saw it but there was this guy out in left field that was sitting right next to me who put up this huge banner that read:
700+ HR's, 6 MVP's
0 Chamionship Rings. Maybe next year Barry
they put it on the jumbotron i dont know if they showed it on TV though
You know how you can tell how much of an impact Barry Bonds has had on the game? Dodger fans use more energy to hate on Bonds than they use to cheer for their wack ass team...That's why the Dodgers, with their wack ass pitching, are not going to make it out of the first round...Bonds, not Beltre, is going to win the MVP...and the Giants are going to solidify the pen, and the lineup, and take the west next year...have a fun offseason...Dodgers will be watching TV in a week.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
L Mac-a-docious said:
You know how you can tell how much of an impact Barry Bonds has had on the game? Dodger fans use more energy to hate on Bonds than they use to cheer for their wack ass team...That's why the Dodgers, with their wack ass pitching, are not going to make it out of the first round...Bonds, not Beltre, is going to win the MVP...and the Giants are going to solidify the pen, and the lineup, and take the west next year...have a fun offseason...Dodgers will be watching TV in a week.

do the giants fans not say this type of shit every year? how long has it been since the giants won a pennant?

Jun 18, 2004
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
ohhhhhhhh, that's right. BAM!!!!!! argument over. The SAN FRANCISCO Giants look more like midgets in the Dodgers shadow out west, shit, the giants ain't even the best team in the bay, much less cali
Hmmm...interesting...now, back to the last 10 yrs, where the dodgers have been the biggest pieces of shit in the NL west...they won it this year because the west is one of the weakest divisions, plus they beat the Giants by only one game... the same Giants who have one player worth mentioning, plus a platoon of journey men...so feel happy this week, then we can debate about next year after the dodgers get sent home by StL.

May 8, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
their wack ass team....
WHO BY THE WAY ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS WHILE OTHER (SF) ARE AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why the Dodgers, with their wack ass pitching, are not going to make it out of the first round...
MAYBE YOU NEVER KNOW. THERE PITCHING MUST NOT BE TWO BAD IF THEY MADE THE PLAYOFFS. WE ALL KNOW THE OFFENSE IS WACK SO HOW DID THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. ITS CALLED A BULLPEN TO BAD THE GAINTS DIDNT HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonds, not Beltre, is going to win the MVP...
MAYBE, BUT IT ISNT A 2 MAN RACE, I PERSONALLY WOULD VOTE FOR PUJOLS. AND YOU KNOW HOW THE WRITERS LIKE GIVING THE MVP TO PLAYERS WHOS TEAMS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

and the Giants are going to solidify the pen, and the lineup, and take the west next year...have a fun offseason.
MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 8, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
do the giants fans not say this type of shit every year? how long has it been since the giants won a pennant?
A BETTER QUESTION WOULD BE HOW MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS HAVE THEY WON

THEY HAVE NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP

SF GIANTS= 0 CHAMPIONSHIPS