to those who've moved out the pad do you cook?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lol california pizza kitchen pizza.i'm not clownin but that came out funny.

yea i need to take sum recipes down for the time i move out.

Jun 27, 2002
I KNOW HOW TO COOK BUT ITS A PAIN AND IT TAKES TOO LONG, I STOCK UP ON FROZEN SHIT....BAM...A MEAL IN 3 MINUTES.
LATELY I BEEN LIVIN WIT A BROAD WHO COOK FOR ME

Apr 25, 2002
try and cook all the time, but it takes alot, and frozen/fast food is so easy. fresh ingrediants and produce is the only key. the big trick is to buy accordingly and not let shit rot. this happens alot in my crisper. cooking is easy and satisfying just get a cook book and dont be afraid to experiment. as long as u are paying attention and not burning shit all will go well. i am always amazed at people who are scared of cooking, especially males.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i eat at the mess hall mostly but on the week ends im to lazy or drunk to walk down there so i eat cup of noodles or cheez its

Sep 23, 2002
You cant trust the fastfood places here, they known for doin some foul shit. And I cook hella good, so I throwdown some shit if I'm hungry or my girl fix me up somethin if I aint up to it!

May 16, 2002
I can cook up some pretty good grub....Usually in the freezer is Baby Back Ribs...New York Steaks...Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts....

Just bought 6 slabs of Baby Back Ribs cause they were on sale...I could grub those every night....

Apr 25, 2002
cook books and the food channel boy!

yea but i like ribs too their easy to cook,steaks easy to cook luv it with eggs,i need rice though but i don't know how to cook rice.chicken breast sound good.

i know how to follow recipes so i think i could cook a lil.

but i don't want to lose my culture so i want to learn my parents recipes.

Apr 25, 2002
dont know how to cook rice?!?
I do it how most asians do it - - get a rice cooker. nothing is easier, 1 to 2 ratio rice to water. u could boil it in a pot but that is messy, boils over all the time. rice cookers are cheap too.

I am not asian but i mainly cook stir fry all u need 4 that is fresh ingrediants and the right tool, a wok.

Apr 25, 2002
yea i bet cooking rice in a rice cooker is easy i just don't know the water level you leave it too cook at.

i got an A in home ec and i enjoy cooking.for sum reason you feel more hungry when you've actually made your own food.that way you get your tounge ready for whut your about to make and then your proud you hooked yourself up and grub.

does anybody know how to make bbq?

May 16, 2002
Yeah Tooper the Chicken Breasts are good and hella easy to make...

What I do is marinate one in KC Masterpiece Dijion Honey Herb marinate sauce with some garlic salt and lemon pepper...Then put it on the BBQ for 25 min...Then I make Pasta Roni Butter and Garlic Angel Hair Pasta in the box which only takes 10 min...Put the chicken with the pasta and im grubbin...HaHa...

Apr 25, 2002
sounds good to me.

i guess my goal is to be able to cook my native food the way my parents make it.so i can have a part of my culture.i don't want to be all americanized even though i am more than other filipinos.but i want the best of both worlds you know?

cause my family is proud of the food we eat.we get alot of compliments from other people.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
first you take some bologna and fry it up but you gotta pop the bubble or it wont cook right on both sides then you put that on some wonder bread with some ketchup...thats good than a mugg...made yall hungry with that one huh...