to those who've moved out the pad do you cook?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2002
i still am in my house wiht my parents ( im 16) but there gone till 10 pm everynite so i cook chiken, stir fry, chiken pepperoni quesidas (suprislingy good), weed brownies :), apple pie, ORANGE JULIUS most chronic drink ever, oh yea gotta have tha fresh made pizza's not tha fucking freezer shit, and anything bbq like hotdogs, hamburgers, steak, ribs, chiken, or my fav when im running low on good food

3 peices of white bread, 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of jelly, 1/3 cup of hunny, and 10 gold fish *tha crakcer* ( not alive i hope ) and put 2gether like a whopper ehhe

hit me up i make sum mean mixes of food lol

Apr 25, 2002
I'm lucky I live w/ people that like to cook..... and on top of that I have girls (just friends) stoppin over cookin shit all the time

When I'm cooking for myself though it's these 6 things:

1. Welfare Pizza (Roma, Jacks, etc)
2. Scrambled Eggs
3. Three Cheese Hamburger Helper
4. Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bakes
5. Swanson Hungry Man Dinners (MMMMMMM)
6. Anything frozen I see in the grocery store I buy..... I'm a big fan of the oven! :)

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Like those other cats said...If you don't feel comfortable cooking, get yerself a Foreman Grill...Those things are MADE for single cats like us lol...Shit's healthy and it's really hard to mess up cookin somethin

Fortunatley I grew up in a house where my dad cooked BIG...so I just soaked it all...Cooking for yourself is VERY beneficial cause u know what yer putting in AND u save a TON of money

May 3, 2002
yall got n-e good links to sites that got sum tyte ass recipes
my bitch used ta cook for me all tha time til i dropped her & now im screwed cuz i cant cook but u get used ta tha shit & i dont wanna jump on that fast food biddness