TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
I hope magnus drops the belt to Kai.

I know Sanada will win since he is booked for the next like three months to work with TNA

1. Junior Stars (Minoru Tanaka & Koji Kanemoto) vs. Bad Influence (Kazarian & Christopher Daniels)
2. Masakatsu Funaki vs. Bobby Roode
3. TNA X Division Title: Austin Aries © vs. Seiya Sanada
4. TNA World Tag Team Title: The BroMans (Robbie E & Jessie Godderz) © vs. Team 246 (Shuji Kondo & Kaz Hayashi)
5. TNA World Heavyweight Title: Magnus © vs. KAI

Last edited:
May 24, 2002
updated card...

Updated W-1/TNA Sumo Hall card:

1. Gail Kim vs. Madison Rayne
2. Junior Stars (Minoru Tanaka & Koji Kanemoto) vs. Bad Influence (Kazarian & Christopher Daniels)
3. Yoshihiro Takayama vs. Abyss
4. Satoshi Kojima vs. Yasufumi Nakanoue
5. Masakatsu Funaki vs. Bobby Roode
6. TNA X Division Title: Austin Aries © vs. Seiya Sanada
7. TNA World Tag Team Title: The Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) © vs. Team 246 (Shuji Kondo & Kaz Hayashi)
8. TNA World Heavyweight Title: Magnus © vs. KAI

Yoshihiro Takayama vs. Abyss is going to be such a train wreck of a match

I hope Wrestle-1 brings some of their female workers to TNA

Last edited:
May 24, 2002
the TNA vs W-1 show has been uploaded.

I thought that Takayama vs Abyss match was going to be a lot worse than it was.... it ended up just being ok.

nice to see Funaki fucking peoples shit up

Feb 12, 2012
great show it was great to finally see a Magnus match where it don't turn into an 8 on 1 and he actually gets a chance to wrestle him and KAI had an damn good match

Feb 12, 2012
Slammaverery was damn good had a lot of quality matches but even tho I enjoyed the EC3/Bully match that was not a Texas Death match in a TD match you have to get a pin on your opponent to get the 10 count started

Feb 12, 2012
Triple H and Samoa Joe have more than a few people talking after Triple H briefly followed Samoa Joe on Twitter late last night. Triple H is known for not following TNA Wrestling employees on social media which is why this move caught the eyes of anyone who was paying attention.

It’s also worth noting that shortly after Triple H followed Samoa Joe, Joe followed him back. For anyone who isn’t familiar with Twitter, in order to direct message someone on the social media platform both users have to follow each other.

This could be absolutely nothing but due to the fact that Triple H doesn’t follow TNA talent, it’s worth mentioning.