TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
despite whatever faults TNA has in management Bound for Glory looks like it is gonna be pretty good. AJ vs Bully, Angle vs Roode, and Aries/Hardy/Sabin/Joe/Manik Ultimate X, etc looks to be a good card.

Feb 12, 2012
TNA should do more shows in Salt Lake that was a packed crowd Thursday for Impact that was into the show the whole way. Too bad Bound For Glory wasnt held there the talent on their roster deserves better then that damn near empty arena for the quality of matches they are puttin on.

Jan 18, 2006
Crazy how many former top level wrestlers TNA has and yet still cant get anybody to come to there big event, maybe should of chose a better location i dont know. Just counting the days till Shane McMahon shows up on Impact lol. I know I know it would probably Triple H instead this time

Last edited:
Props: Premo
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
tna needs a whole new image change, change the name change the ring, change the colors, bring in some good indy talent and bring in a new marketing team, I feel even if tna put on the greatest wrestling shows ever for a year straight it would still get bad reviews and people would be negative about it just because it's cool to hate on tna, they just need to rebrand everything

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
It is gay right now for sure. TNA is even worse. Smh
Tna is worse then wwe? What the fuck is wrong with u? Tna everything revolves around the belt like it should u like wwe then u love cena and his promos that are more like commercials and a bunch of other boring ass shit why don't u try watching both shows with unbias and get that wwe corporate cock out of your throat and ass

May 6, 2009
Tna is worse then wwe? What the fuck is wrong with u? Tna everything revolves around the belt like it should u like wwe then u love cena and his promos that are more like commercials and a bunch of other boring ass shit why don't u try watching both shows with unbias and get that wwe corporate cock out of your throat and ass
Damn bro, U mad? Lol damn fake wrestling is not serious enough to start getting hostile lol. But anyway, i actually said WWE is gay right now. Very hard to watch, and TNA is even worse. How that is being bias or loving Cena and his promos, i have no clue. So maybe go change your tampon and then read my post again. Both suck. The end.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Damn bro, U mad? Lol damn fake wrestling is not serious enough to start getting hostile lol. But anyway, i actually said WWE is gay right now. Very hard to watch, and TNA is even worse. How that is being bias or loving Cena and his promos, i have no clue. So maybe go change your tampon and then read my post again. Both suck. The end.
Wwe sucks and tna isn't that great but its a million times better then wwe based on the fact its a more traditional wrestling show I don't care if u like cena though or wwe in the end go fuck yourself

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Production wise wwe blows anything out of the water, tna anouncer do suck but would rather hear them then Cole and jerry Lawler, almost all wwe stars lack charisma minus cm punk but its also wwe booking last week's tna show was really good and u see a lot of charisma from bad influence and Austin aeiries