TNA Ratings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
lmao wow^^^...enough with the bullshit that basically means virtually nobody in the U.S was watchin...wow AM raw and Superstar ratings get better than that....dixie go back to thursdays and fuckin fire hogan and bischoff u dumb bitch

May 24, 2002
NoDQ.com > TNA > TNA blaming HBK retirement for low Impact rating?
Posted by Mark Virginia on 03/30/2010 at 09:50 PM

Dixie Carter posted the following on her Twitter page, indirectly hinting that this was the reason why TNA Impact only did a .60 rating this week:

"Thank goodness he can only retire once...hopefully. Shawn, congrats on an amazing career!"

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
the bottom line is that the vast majority of wrestling fans , even die hard tna people , just flat out care more about whats going on in the E more than in TNA . no gimmick no time slot no free agent signing can help them . they need to focus more on doing what wwe cant with a pg rating , and more than just blood , like racier storylines [orlando jordan shit not included i dont watch wrestling for all that] but im just sayin , no gimmick will give them that permanent draw . they just need to do better , straight up . the roster is thick and hella talented . theyve got money too . going on at 9pm on a monday is a straight up sucide . start at 7 or 8 and let people that cant wait to see some monday night raw wet their appetite with TNAs product . try being the opening act for vince first before competing directly with him .

Oct 3, 2006
from NODQ.com......

NoDQ.com > WWE > Monday night ratings for 4/5 are in...
Posted by Chris Kaufman on 04/06/2010 at 06:02 PM

Ratings are in, and it's some good news for TNA:

RAW 3.2
Impact 0.9

As usual, we will update this post with more detailed numbers later today.

i guess its time for TNA to celebrate from a .6 to .9 lol

Feb 9, 2006
The whole problem with TNA is, their whole roster is just wrong and not entertaining. Instead of going out and finding new and unused talent, they just scrape up whatever WWE throws away and tries to promote that all over again. People dont want to see old ass X WWE wrestlers that couldnt make it duking it out. Sting??? REALLY!!!! Didnt that dude headline WCW Beach Bash back in like 92'???? And the list goes forever.... Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, Steiner, Dudleys, Kurt Angle, Nasty Boys ect. ect. ect.

Get some new fuckin talent and push them like ECW did... Until they do that, they will never come close to swinging at WWE. I hope they do, cuz a good war brings out the best in companies. Back when WCW was really contending with WWE back in the day brought some of the best storylines ever. DX would of never happened if it wasnt for NWO from WCW.

Get ur shit together TNA and find new talent.

Oct 3, 2006
damn i know raw is still stable with a 3.2 but that still pretty low for the usual standard...i aint even gonna mention TNA anymore its geting old bashing em lol...if it stays like this for another 3 months i would not doubt that they either move back to thursdays, or they start doin big ass layoffs including hogan and bischoff, its proven they havent done shit for TNA ratings wise

May 24, 2002
RAW last night did a composite 3.1 rating, with 4,628,000 viewers. The regular two hours did a 3.3 rating, with 4,995,000 viewers. The show did hours of 2.6, 3.27 and 3.34.

Impact did a 0.5 rating, with 739,000 viewers.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
they need to stop being scary and let orlando jones be a fruit on nationwide tv. they will garner major media attention and get ppl to tune in to see what he's doing next imo. they better do something drastic like that soon, or its lights out, and Vince aka Unicron will buy them out.
Get rid of the old wrestlers, have some creative storylines. they need to be the opposite of WWE, stop trying to compete. its not gonna happen.