Tito B & Big Ru its "ON"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2007
FUCK THESE HATERS HOMIE THEY ONLY HATE CAUSE THEY FAKE, AND YOU REAL FAKERS START DRAMA, AND BEEF WHEN THEY NEED ATTENTION TO TRY TO SELL THEIR LAME ASS CD'S, WHEN THEY HAVE NO FACTS TO BACK THE SHIT UP. KEEP DOING YOU FLAME THE WHOLE SV IS ON THE FRONTLINES WITH YOU ENE YOU KNOW THAT SHIT NIGGAZ DON'T REALLY WANT NO PROBLEMS OUT HERE WITH US.

~ENA DIMPLES

From his myspace, was trying to peep song on my pgone but wasnt working

But sunnyvale got his back dont fuck wid him

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
my bad oso, it was so far back i can barely remember who was there aside from me, davina, that foo jose from NWK and another person or 2. but on another note.
@ haystack since u know so much about me, please come and see me whenever you're ready homie. I mean it seems as if we do have mutual friends but u keep hiding behind what other people say instead of bossin up. i can see your still a bit shaky about mentioning who u r or your cuzz who was bumpin gums. so when you're ready, im always in Irvington. and now that u wanna mention my sis, we'll just make this shit personal.

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
STOP TRYNA ACT HARD PARAKEET LOC I DONT GIVA FUCK WHO THINKS YOUR COOL DUDE EVERY ONE IN THE EAST BAY KNOWS YOU A FUCKIN POODLE BRUH YOU AINT BOUT NADA YOUR SISTER GOT MORE NUTTZ THEN YOU
thats funny as fuck because wherever i go in the east bay i get nothing but handshakes and huggs from Irvtown to Oakland, as a matter of fact , i just got back from TC today where i got nothing but love from respected gente in their areas.I guess all camera men got it like that huh? Its always the lil hop alongs that talk big and loud and say nothin. kinda like that lil dogg in the cartoon that hangs around with the bigger dogs sayin "yea spike, whatever u say spike". When u grow a pair, get at me lil guy.

Jul 6, 2009
i can say one thing about perico.. homeboy aint never been nothin but a solid individual.. aint never been a bitch.. we from the same hood so we been in many situations doin shit in the streets aside from rappin and filmin.. he aint never backed down to nobody and has always proved to be a rider.. and as for the situation in kansas. perico was behind the camera. there was other individuals there that should have done somethin to that faggot lil rob. i wish to god i was there.. like dude haystack said it would have been a trophy for me to have under the belt slappin the fuck out of lil rob airport or not.. but serio, if i was there i wouldnt have even expected perico to do anything but film me doin it.. which is what should have happened with the individuals who were involved.

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
right on homie, u know how it goes down oso and str8 up when lil rob came to SF, we were some of the homies who gathered up our neighborhood to greet him so we aint never been scared of setting it off in a public setting whether we're filming or not. and as far as the filming thing, thats exactly what happened. i was told by a guy from NWK "film me doin this shit real quik". and thats the str8 up truth. ive never been a punk or someone to back down from any challenge.

Jul 6, 2009
yea the only two homiez in that entire lowrider car show in frisco to take flight and shed skreezy blood was perico and myself! in front of thousands and in front of police.. but yea like i said i just wish my flight didnt leave so early.. i most likely would have been takin a lil extended kansas vacation haha!