Tito B & Big Ru its "ON"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Not bad if you freestyled it stick to that cuz it sounds way better then shit you write.you got a thumbs up for doing a diss but you kind of had to do something kuz you would of never heard the end of it ha ha

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
this has to be the biggest front in rap. with lines like "9 under my seat" and "i aint hard to find" , who does this guy think hes fooling? never seen him with a gun plus ive barely ever seen him. now i really cant wait to see him. 2 thumbs up for this post,

Dec 9, 2009
this has to be the biggest front in rap. with lines like "9 under my seat" and "i aint hard to find" , who does this guy think hes fooling? never seen him with a gun plus ive barely ever seen him. now i really cant wait to see him. 2 thumbs up for this post,
i aint backing up flame in no way but who are you bruh you act like you put in hella work didnt you have a chance to smash on lil rob at a airport bruh and didnt do shit my primo from west end newark told me bout that shit bruh so i wouldnt be talkin boi

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
check this out "haystack", i dont give a fcuk who u or your cousin are, you obviously like thinking your pulling my card or something but thats the difference between me and you is that i actually go places, show my face and am known and you hide behind a general name. and im just curious as to who your "primo" is, since you never mention your own name on this board. hollar at me anytime u want.i live in Irvington Square and if you're anybody your homies will know my homies and we can most definitly get at eachother. But until then miss me with it and stop cheerleading on other peoples post. o and in case u need to know, i go by No love, Perico lokz, or u can ask for Jesus from IRV Square!

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
seen lil rob at the airport in kansas when we did a show out there and i got some footage of a dude who wanted me to record him talking shit to lil rob til the airport security came and pulled us to the side. Lil rob didnt say shit but put his head in his phone and pretend we weren't there just like when he came to SF. thats why im really waiting to see who his primo from NWK is because if its who i think it is that was there, then we're gonna have some words. and yea me, oso, davina, and keek dogg seen him when we were getting ready to go back home from KS.

didnt you have a chance to smash on lil rob at a airport bruh and didnt do shit my primo from west end newark told me bout that shit bruh so i wouldnt be talkin boi
TWO SIDES TO EVERY COIN..
IF YOUR PRIMO WAS THERE THAT MEANS HE HAD THE SAME OPERTUNITY..
QUE NO..??
THERES A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING..
ANY REAL SOLID MU'FUCKA WOULD TELL YOU THAT..
NOT ALWAYS WISE TO DO THINGS IN CERTAIN PLACES..
I DONT CARE HOW HARD YOU THINK YOU ARE..