Timothy McGee- WHITE SURENO GANG LEADER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
AnthonyCG said:
The part that tripped me out was how he looked before they caught him and how he looked when they did catch him. He looked like like a light skinned young mexican before they got him but he looked like a middle aged white man when they got him.

I guess there are white surenos in LA
He definitely looks Mexican in this pic... Hes fuckin crazy..

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Timothy McGee- WHITE SURENO GANG LEADER

JIM HAT said:

He definitely looks Mexican in this pic... Hes fuckin crazy..
i can see the white in him for sure...either way...he put in work..wether i agree with it or not...he got his soul dirty

Apr 25, 2002
yeah that is the mug shot that they were showing of him on the show. When they showed him being captured he had grown his hair out and he had a light beard. I'm gonna try to find a picture of that.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
OH WELL ANOTHER BITCH ASS SCRAP IN JAIL FOR DOING SOMETHING STUPID

OK SO SOMEONE IS MORE OF A MAN JUST BECAUSE HE MUREDERED INNOCENT PEOPLE. AND U SAY HES A SAVAGE I CONSIDER SOMEONE BEING A SAVAGE WHO HAS SOME BALLS NOT SOMEONE THAT JUST SHOOTS ANYONE FUCK THAT.I WONDER IF HE EVEN KNEW HOW TO FIGHT. BACK IN THE DAY WE CALLED HOMIES SAVAGES THAT WOULD FIGHT LIKE MEN EVERY DAY WITH THEY FISTS THATS A SAVAGE. NOT CARING WHO THEY FOUGHT EVEN IF THEY GOT BEAT DOWN. SHIT ANYONE CAN PULL A TRIGGER BUT NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO TAKE AN ASS WHOOPIN.SO THATS MY POINT OF VIEW I WOULD CONSIDER MYSELF BITCHMADE NOT A SAVAGE IF I WENT AROUND SHOOTING INNOCENT PEOPLE ID RATHER KILL A GRIP OF SCRAPS CAUSE THEY MY ENEMIES AND THEY DESERVE IT. BUT IF HAD AN OPTION ID JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF MY ENEMIES AND NOT KILL THEM. LET THEM SUFFER AND NEXT TIME BEAT THERE ASS AGAIN. BUT NAH I WILL NEVER GIVE PROPS TO A SCRAP NEVER WILL.AND JUST BECAUSE HE WAS PUBLIC ENEMY #1 DONT MEAN HE AINT A PUNK ALL SCRAPS TO ME ARE PUNKS AND ITS JUST ONE LESS SCRAP ON THE STREETS BEING A DUMBFUCK LIKE THEY ALL ARE JUST MY OPINION.

Feb 9, 2003
fuck yeah deebo. A scrap is a scrap no matter what way you slice it. If you give props to a scrap and you a norte then you aint no norte. NEVER will i have anything to do with a scrapa. Their my enemies to the death. If i saw that fool you best believe I'd confront that fool cuz that's what i was thought to do. Same with him. If he saw me then he's probably gonna try and punk my ass. But I spit on that flu shit never will i give it props (and i ain't talking about black gagns, this is strictly norte/sewer shit). Remember a sewer rat is a sewer rat no matter what race: white, black, mexican, etc. Norte and sewer shit don't mix never have, never will.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:

LOL @ "flu shit" yeah thats what its all about in Toonerville Rifa; blue rags and blue belts everywhere and "banging Sur 13"!
lol

when my cousin moved out his parents house, he had to choose from different locations to move to like Glendale, Atwater Village, Alhambra, Pasadena, and LA.... and i'm glad he didn't choose Atwater Village, coz i'd hate to have to run into one of these Toonerville fools....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
atwater village?....as in atwater 209?...cuz the only gang ive heard of in atwater iz WS...and they aint shit in the north...they pulled sum fake shit poppin my homiez lil brotha tho....they shot up hiz momz car and everything....my boyz in a coma...hope he makez it...

F

FUCK_$UR

LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:

LOL @ "flu shit" yeah thats what its all about in Toonerville Rifa; blue rags and blue belts everywhere and "banging Sur 13"!
You're a Sureno too Leader?