Timothy McGee- WHITE SURENO GANG LEADER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone see this fool on America's Most wanted last night. They called him Huero, he was the leader of Toonerville (something like that) in LA county. He was wanted for at least 14 murders, THey showed dramatizations of him with shootouts with the cops and him blasting at all kinds of motherfuckers, that shit was pretty crazy. He even blasted some vato that they called Huero too because he was using the same name as him.

The part that tripped me out was how he looked before they caught him and how he looked when they did catch him. He looked like like a light skinned young mexican before they got him but he looked like a middle aged white man when they got him.

I guess there are white surenos in LA

Apr 25, 2002
@Deebo. I doubt that he is a punk. He was Public Enemy #1. I think he is killing motherfuckas because he is down for his shit to the fullest. Those are the type of "scraps" you will come accross if you ever go to the pen they ain't no joke. Never underestimate your enemy.

May 4, 2002
he wasnt public enemy #1 mutha fuckas, they showed BIN LADIN or whoever the fuck that dude is as #1 the week b4. i jus think AMW got cunfuse fora sec!

May 4, 2002
he wasnt public enemy #1 mutha fuckas, they showed BIN LADIN or whoever the fuck that dude is as #1 the week b4. i jus think AMW got cunfuse fora sec!

May 2, 2002
LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
PRESS RELEASE
Wednesday, February 12, 2003

"Long Arm of the Law Reaches Out and Finds Reputed Gang Member"

Los Angeles - - Today, at approximately 3:00 P.M., officers from the Los Angeles Police Department.s Fugitive Warrant Section, in a joint effort with the United States Marshals Service, the Department of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police and the Bullhead City Police Department, arrested Timothy McGhee in Bullhead City, Arizona on a fugitive warrant. McGhee, a reputed Los Angeles Area gang member, was wanted by the Los Angeles Police Department in connection with as many as a dozen killings and had recently been named to the United States Marshals Service "15 Most Wanted Fugitive List."

McGhee, 29 years of age, had been charged by the Marshals Service with the federal offense of Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution. The federal charge is based on McGhee.s efforts to elude capture and prosecution in connection with an arrest warrant that was issued in June 2000, charging him with the murder of 16 year-old Ryan Gonzalez. McGhee allegedly killed Gonzalez simply because Gonzalez happened to share the same nickname that McGhee uses. McGhee is also a suspect in a string of brutal murders that have been committed since then, including the murder of a 17 year-old boy who was sketching a picture at the Los Angeles River near the gang.s stronghold in Atwater Village. Additionally, he killed a young mother of two, apparently because of the type of vehicle she was driving.

Investigators believe that McGhee, while evading capture, continued to influence the activities of his gang while on the run. He continued his involvement in the gang.s criminal enterprises, which included drug trafficking, firearms violations and other criminal offenses, including murder and threats of violence to dissuade rival gang members, potential witnesses and unsuspecting community members.

Based on information received during their intensive manhunt for McGhee, officers went to Bullhead City, Arizona. Officers from the United States Marshals Service, Los Angeles Police Department, Department of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police and Bullhead City Police Department observed McGhee in a vehicle and took him into custody. McGhee offered no resistance during the arrest.

The criminal investigation into McGhee, his associates and fellow gang members will continue. The extradition process will be initiated after his arraignment in Kingman County, Arizona.

This release was prepared by Lieutenant Horace E. Frank, Officer in Charge, Media Relations Section, 213-485-3586.

Apr 25, 2002
^Good shit DStlye.

Isn't there a difference between public enemy's and the most wanted. I could see why this guy was a public enemy because he was causing trouble in his area. But Bin Laden is more like a National threat. All I know is that is what they called him on the show last night.

May 2, 2002
AnthonyCG said:
^Good shit DStlye.

Isn't there a difference between public enemy's and the most wanted. I could see why this guy was a public enemy because he was causing trouble in his area. But Bin Laden is more like a National threat. All I know is that is what they called him on the show last night.
The difference is that he was on the US Marshalls most wanted list and Bin Laden is on the FBI's most wanted list. US Marshalls focus more on killers and the FBI goes for the bigger cases like big time drug dealers, terrorists, etc. Sureno or not that fool is crazy and toonerville isn't some fake hood, those fools are down and have been around for decades.

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah I saw the re-enactment on AMW...that fool is the definition of a savage, did yall see how he ran his gang like the fuckin military...creatin diversions by havin his homeboys spray up a fuckin cop car..that takes balls on their part.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
damn i never thought this topic will ever be up in siccness..

i live in Atwater Village North East L.A toonerville area, McGee was a crazy muthafucka that shouldnt be fuck with.. i went to school with his sisters and this fool is half white- mexican.. this muthafucka shot and killed daz and kurupt bodyguard in ECHO SOUND (studio) back in the dayz.. now the place is shut down..

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Posted by AnthonyCG
Timothy McGee- WHITE SURENO GANG LEADER

>correction, Half white and Mexican

Posted by BIG DEEBO
FUCK THAT FOOL.IF HE A SCRAP THEN U KNOW HE KILLED PEOPLE AND SHIT BECAUSE HE AINT SHIT HE PROBABLY WOULD ALWAYS GET BEAT DOWN (LMAO)

> Damn i would love for you to say that shit in his face playa. :dead:

Posted by Mtown Criminal
SOUNDS LIKE A CRAZY MUTHAFUCKER TO ME

> huero was psycho playboy...

Posted by Anthony
@Deebo. I doubt that he is a punk. He was Public Enemy #1. I think he is killing motherfuckas because he is down for his shit to the fullest. Those are the type of "scraps" you will come accross if you ever go to the pen they ain't no joke. Never underestimate your enemy.

> 100% agreed with you, he was down for his shit and now he pays the price.. dont want to start shit with him..

Posted by RawLryxxx
This guys crazy he's just killin fools for any reason he can find.

> yup

Apr 26, 2002
Wanted in connection with 14 murders....and ya never know how many more he got away with, psycho ass motherfucker....I was watchin him gettin arrested on TV and you could tell he was lovin that publicity, I bet biographers could make one hell of a movie about him.