Time to expose your deepest darkest secret...Who's gonna keep it real...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
LiterACola @LiterACola i thought u were joking at first... Damn, thats crazy. I remember that whole shit

I used to go to thatt place all the time so i know how it was there.. And that pool was a fucking zoo. Even if you guys had had ten lifeguards at the pool that day, they probably still wouldnt have seen that

That ish not your fault, and nobody felt that it was... So i hope u aint blameing yourself for it..

Mar 21, 2009
LiterACola @LiterACola i thought u were joking at first... Damn, thats crazy. I remember that whole shit

I used to go to thatt place all the time so i know how it was there.. And that pool was a fucking zoo. Even if you guys had had ten lifeguards at the pool that day, they probably still wouldnt have seen that

That ish not your fault, and nobody felt that it was... So i hope u aint blameing yourself for it..
i don't ya know but it sticks with ya i got some of that ptsd and act weird sometimes. i was siphoning water out of my hot tub through a hose and blacked out for like 5 minutes and my wife said i was just screaming lol. that was like 5 months tho so i should be stable. it's all good but thanks bud

Jun 5, 2004
i don't ya know but it sticks with ya i got some of that ptsd and act weird sometimes. i was siphoning water out of my hot tub through a hose and blacked out for like 5 minutes and my wife said i was just screaming lol. that was like 5 months tho so i should be stable. it's all good but thanks bud
U may actually have ptsd... Everybody thinks of ex-military people when they think ptsd, but all it is is stress after something traumatic. Has nothing to do with military or not, and happens to alot of people. Ive never gotten it checked out but im thinking i may have it, theres been a few times that i will think about this event and it makes me feel hella anxious, and a couple times it actually made me pass out

My mom has it, shewent to the doctor thinking her thyroid was off balance or something, but they asked her some questions and followed thru with a couple tests and ended up diagnosing it as ptsd. It started because my mom saw an old lady get hit by a big work truck while trying to cross hwy 12... When she got hit she was in the crosswalk and when she landed she was like 30-35 feet up the street. And my mom was the only one who saw it in its entirety, saw this lady go flipping like 20 feet up in the air and go flying almost where the next buisiness starts...pretty much if that old lady was a football, she would have gotten a first down. And i guess the driver of the truck had a green light, and he didnt even see the lady. He was freakin out hella bad too, he was crying screaming "i didnt see her!" and my mom was trying to calm him down saying it wasnt his fault.

But i can see how ovbiously the basic human emotion would be to feel guilt... I mean if ur walking down a trail and a baby pops out of the bushes and crosses the trail and you dont see him and accidentaly step on him, then yea u would probably feel bad even tho it wasnt your fault

U just gotta remember that when that kind of crazy stuff happens, that shit is just a act of god... Theres no way to prepare for or prevent it

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
when i was 19 i was a lifeguard at windsor water works and a 10 year old kid died at the bottom of the pool. i pulled him out and gave him cpr for like 5 minutes but he was dead. my lifelong friends know that but people that i meet and work with have no idea. think about it all the time worst thing i've ever seen and i've seen some terrible shit but nothing like a dead kid puking into your throat because some other guy is pounding his chest. i haven't been the same since that shit happened.
Holy shit, that would scar me too

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Whenever me and my brother used to find dead animals in our backyard(my dog killed em, or we shot it), we used to load it up on a shovel, and launch it into my neighbours pool.
Not really a secret because I admitted to it, but I took a bloated dead possum out of my friends pool, wrapped it in a blanket and put it in another friends car. buckled it in the seat and everything. It freaked my friend out so bad he thought it was a kid. It leaked gross juice all over his car seat too.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Most of my secrets are secrets for a reason, not gonna snitch on myself. Only one I feel comfortable telling is I stole a car maybe ten years ago from a party. Took the keys and just went on a joyride going through peoples yards and shit. Went back to the party, stole basically all their beer then stole the car again. My friend was with me and I remember right when we got in, he pressed eject on the cd player and threw the cd out the window haha. Ditched the car basically in front of our house. Kept seeing those dudes around town, they knew we did it but never said shit. Oh yeah my friend pissed in the back seat too.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
So I live by this lake literally twenty feet away, and there's a weekend festival all I wanna do is get shit face drunk n be the American slut..theyre fuckin partying n having fun out my damn window while I instagram, facetime and look through this bs. Not a secret but fo
She wants the #Bratwurst.

Mar 21, 2009
But i can see how ovbiously the basic human emotion would be to feel guilt... I mean if ur walking down a trail and a baby pops out of the bushes and crosses the trail and you dont see him and accidentaly step on him, then yea u would probably feel bad even tho it wasnt your fault
oh my god this had me rolling really hard. i have no idea why i thought it was so funny but i was also imagining the ally mcbeal dancing baby.

i appreciate it tho but it's gotten a lot better i acted up quite a bit but that was over 10 years ago now and settled down and just accept that shit happens.

Mar 21, 2009
So I live by this lake literally twenty feet away, and there's a weekend festival all I wanna do is get shit face drunk n be the American slut..theyre fuckin partying n having fun out my damn window while I instagram, facetime and look through this bs. Not a secret but fo
hi i'm dave, i don't think we've met. i'm a patriot