THROWBACKS you own and want to own

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Pat Tillman white Cardinals, pro and replica.
Rasheed Wallace, red Bullets
Matt Roth, white Iowa Hawkeyes (sold it)

I want a Ricky Vaughn Indians and a Ron Santo Cubs

Apr 7, 2007
DoughBoyX4 said:
ill spend money on throwbackz but ive had bad luck finding dem so see what up wit ur homeboy
Waitin to hear back from ma boy who i am sho gots his numba i will holla at him if itz all good and if i am able to get his numba

Sep 17, 2005
Gueroloco said:
I got: George "Ice Man" Gervin black San Antonio Mitchell & Ness
Bruce Smith 75th anniversary Redskins Reebok authentic jersey
Ricky Ervin White Redskins Mitchell & Ness
Doug Williams Redskins Mitchell & Ness

I want: Artis Gilmore San Antonio White Mitchell & Ness
Sammy Baugh Redskins Mitchell & Ness throwback
Sam Huff Redskins Mitchell & Ness throwback
Damn, Im surprised someone even remembered that one season wonder. Well he actually wasnt even a wonder. What did he get like 800 yards his rookie year and folks were talkin like he was new Barry Sanders.

Apr 20, 2003
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Damn, Im surprised someone even remembered that one season wonder. Well he actually wasnt even a wonder. What did he get like 800 yards his rookie year and folks were talkin like he was new Barry Sanders.
Yeah he never played up to his expectations.... I believe he only played 4 years if I'm not mistaken. I don't even think he was a one hit wonder at that but the jersey is clean as fuck though!

Dec 29, 2006
Norcal916 said:
Waitin to hear back from ma boy who i am sho gots his numba i will holla at him if itz all good and if i am able to get his numba
hook it up witha number i buy wholesale n i been lookin for a good mitchell n ness wholesaler

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
so many i want. mostly baseball. heres a few (i cant seem to find exact years)-

orange 80's giants jersey
the 1983 (i think) baby blue royals george brett
i swear i saw a yellow pirates willie stargell, i want that if its real
and the 1982 padres tony gwynn, that ones hard.

i know hella people think the late 70's and 80's jerseys were ugly, and some were, but a lot were DOPE. i think that pullover type (no buttons) is retro. i need to start a collection. i almost copped a seattle PILOTS gaylord perry jeresy, but the store wanted a grip for it.