thought provoking questions for the true thinkers of this board

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
what i dont get is the people who say theyre gonna be in the bathroom for 45 minutes. i have one homie who, when he was at my house (during parties, no less), would announce he was gonna take a shit and that it was gonna "take a while." He'd go thru my bookcase lookin for a book (Clockers, no doubt) and read a good 30 pages before he came out. The only time ive ever spent more than probably 10 minutes was when i was takin my time rollin a blunt

Dec 17, 2004
at first i was confused by this question cause ive never even considered standing up for a piss while taking a shit. that would be weird

what i dont get is the people who say theyre gonna be in the bathroom for 45 minutes. i have one homie who, when he was at my house (during parties, no less), would announce he was gonna take a shit and that it was gonna "take a while." He'd go thru my bookcase lookin for a book (Clockers, no doubt) and read a good 30 pages before he came out. The only time ive ever spent more than probably 10 minutes was when i was takin my time rollin a blunt
i gotta say i value my time on the toilet. the actual shit taking usually takes from 4 to 7 minutes, but on average i probably sit on the shitter for at least 15 minutes. i guess its like my escape from everything where i can just sit and chill. so anytime i feel like i need to take a shit (only if im at home or my parents house) i think "hell yeah time to go shit and chill in the bathroom"

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, i use to text an talk on the phone to girls but i realized that its my time, aint no chick worth my precious time dumpin

i usually read the paper or magazine

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I can only take BND's (butt naked dumps)...I need to be free when I go..its so bad I cant even have my chain on when im on the toilet...:ermm:

Jun 21, 2006
if i'm already down there i just kill 2 birds with one stone, plus if you shit before you dont want your piss bouncing off your turds in the shitbowl and splattering that shit-piss everywhere.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I can only take BND's (butt naked dumps)...I need to be free when I go..its so bad I cant even have my chain on when im on the toilet...:ermm:

nah, i like to disrobe while shittin

kinda like im fuckin, i take the shirt off ffirst an from there on out dismantle my wardrobe accordingly