Thong Undewear for Children? WTF!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
damn and shit like that is why 13 yr olds runnin around pregnant
i'm tellin ya, pretty soon females gon be born pregnant..LOL
on tha real thats fuckin stupid..imagine your 9 yr old daughter sayin "hey mommy look what i got" and it'd be a thong sayin "cherries" on it.WTF?!?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
IT DOESN'T MATTER....THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE THOSE DRAWS FOR KIDS...
THAT SHIT AINT RIGHT~209~
If I had a daughter I WOULD KICK HER ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a 7 year old daughter that thinks shes britney spears, and the worst part is her fucking mom endorses the shit, wearing makeup, provocative clothes, etc.. etc...

with the mini thongs... it's just wrong, lil girls shouldn't be be exposed to that kind of impression, "ohhh yah, i'm sexy wearin a thong" at the age of 10 or 11
thats fuckin sick
that about sums it up

oh yeah, i almost forgot one

HAHAHA. it ain't been the same without you D.T.

May 7, 2002
Deep Thought said:

Abercrombie's sexy undies 'slip' No stranger to controversy, retailer is under fire again for marketing controversial clothes.
May 22, 2002: 2:36 PM EDT

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Abercrombie & Fitch, the retailer that has been criticized for sexually and racially provocative catalogs and designs, is under fire -- again.

Several consumer advocacy groups said they have sent e-mails to A&F to protest against the chain's latest offering of thong underwear in children's sizes with the words "eye candy" and "wink wink," printed on the front.

In the latest controversy, OneMillionMoms.com and OneMillionDads.com, a nonprofit Christian group based in Tupelo, Miss., said they are calling for a boycott.
Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF: down $1.10 to $28.11, Research, Estimates), based in New Albany, Ohio, has constantly been the target of consumer complaint before.

Last year, the youth clothing retailer angered many consumer advocacy groups with its summer and Christmas catalogs of teenage-looking models looking sexually provocative in the nude.

And last month, the retailer pulled a line of Asian-themed T-shirts after Asian-American advocacy groups complained that they were a blatant example of racist stereotyping.

The T-shirts were carrying caricatures of slant-eyed Asians in conical hats along with slogans such as "Wong Brothers Laundry Service: Two Wongs Can Make It White."

A&F said it is not their intention to offend anyone. "The underwear for young girls was created with the intent to be lighthearted and cute," the company said in a statement. "Any misrepresentation of that is purely in the eye of the beholder."

So far, the company said it has no plans to recall the underwear.

dt nigga i saw that same shit wit them same thongz for children

man that shit aint right

why dont we have a

young hoe society ta teach these young broadz how to strip and tricc also !

:devious: anything ta make a bucc now and dayz

tha locz out
R.N.A mob niggaz