THIZZ RESPONDS TO F.B.I INVESTIGATION ON LABLE WIT "MAKE IT WORK REMIX" FT 2CHAINZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
SUMBODY WILL GET YOU FOR THAT IF YOU REALLY TRIED IT!...ANY CAT THAT EVER USED THE STAMP GOT APPROVED BY SOMEBODY THATS COUNTS....BELIEVE DAT...CUTTHOAT COURT WILL SENTENCE YOU TO A BEHEADING!!!!!!!!!!!!THINK THIS A GAME SMFH....[/QUOTE

I @imported_KC_14 ...

I was being sarcastic. It pisses me off that this is what our culture n music has been reduced to....
There is a reason why they don't mess with the bay area. Look at the name people give it.
It is a good song, you are talented. But look at the situation you put yourselves in.
Bullshit aside if music was the main focus, none of this other nonsense would be happening!!!! I know the bay area all too well, as I am from it and have watched bay area music cats throw away careers for 20 years now....
I get sick of this "Free So and so". We live in America, we have laws, and people get punished, simple as that. People need to get off that Scarface dream and get a job doing whatever is legit mcdonalds or bricklaying doesnt matter , even go to school/college to better yourselves.
Quit tryna show out n be the baddest, stuntn etc...

That song, and Thizz Situation is bigger than you, me and this board. People need to get wise.
Look how Mac Dre's label, how thizz went from releasing music you couldnt wait to buy, to people being iffy on spending 15 bucks for a CD, to the point where a person might not even download it if they were given a free link...

I apologize for my sarcasm dunacutty, and anybody else who was offended but the bay area rap game has been reduced to a "joke" in the eyes of many based on the way it carries itself.
I hope THIZZ can overcome the problems they face, but lets be honest and take the "Hard Hats" off, things need to change.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
SUMBODY WILL GET YOU FOR THAT IF YOU REALLY TRIED IT!...ANY CAT THAT EVER USED THE STAMP GOT APPROVED BY SOMEBODY THATS COUNTS....BELIEVE DAT...CUTTHOAT COURT WILL SENTENCE YOU TO A BEHEADING!!!!!!!!!!!!THINK THIS A GAME SMFH....[/QUOTE

I @imported_KC_14 ...

I was being sarcastic. It pisses me off that this is what our culture n music has been reduced to....
There is a reason why they don't mess with the bay area. Look at the name people give it.
It is a good song, you are talented. But look at the situation you put yourselves in.
Bullshit aside if music was the main focus, none of this other nonsense would be happening!!!! I know the bay area all too well, as I am from it and have watched bay area music cats throw away careers for 20 years now....
I get sick of this "Free So and so". We live in America, we have laws, and people get punished, simple as that. People need to get off that Scarface dream and get a job doing whatever is legit mcdonalds or bricklaying doesnt matter , even go to school/college to better yourselves.
Quit tryna show out n be the baddest, stuntn etc...

That song, and Thizz Situation is bigger than you, me and this board. People need to get wise.
Look how Mac Dre's label, how thizz went from releasing music you couldnt wait to buy, to people being iffy on spending 15 bucks for a CD, to the point where a person might not even download it if they were given a free link...

I apologize for my sarcasm dunacutty, and anybody else who was offended but the bay area rap game has been reduced to a "joke" in the eyes of many based on the way it carries itself.
I hope THIZZ can overcome the problems they face, but lets be honest and take the "Hard Hats" off, things need to change.
well said - very accurate .

Jul 28, 2011
THE ORIGINAL WAS MADE BY MY ARTIST ON THIZZ NW YOUNG FAME AKA TAJMAHAL....THIS IS THE THIZZ REMIX...
nobody knows who young fame is and nobody is really interested about NW. its like russia, everyone knows its there but nobody gives a fuck really tho. j-diggs was the only one spitting in that song, other than that it was trash

Feb 4, 2006
vvvvvvvc

NO DISRESPECT TO MAC WANDA BUT THE ONLY THING SHE HAS POWER OVER IS MAC DRE CATALOGUE...KILO & JDIGGS OWN THIZZNATION...I OWN THIZZ NW...SO LIKE IT OR NOT ITS CERTAINLY CERTIFIED....BUT YOUR PITTSBURG OPINION AINT SO GET UP OUTTA CREST SIDE BUSINESS!
See here's the thing about that, once you post something on a internet forum, it becomes public business. Wanda is trying to sepererate the REAL Thizz away from the knockoff foolishness of Thizz Nation/Thizz Latin/Thizz South/Thizz NW. Wanda released a statement saying she was close to releasing new Dre shit, but Cuddys like you fuckin it up by linking the Thizz brand name to this case. 2 artist & a hype man got knocked. What sense does it make to link a brand to a FBI case? With all due respect, shut the fuck up with all the linking of Thizz to negative shit. Wanda appeared in the Drake video and had tbe country asking what was that flashing logo. What's better for Thizz a fed case or getting attention for the music & legacy?

Jul 28, 2011
See here's the thing about that, once you post something on a internet forum, it becomes public business. Wanda is trying to sepererate the REAL Thizz away from the knockoff foolishness of Thizz Nation/Thizz Latin/Thizz South/Thizz NW. Wanda released a statement saying she was close to releasing new Dre shit, but Cuddys like you fuckin it up by linking the Thizz brand name to this case. 2 artist & a hype man got knocked. What sense does it make to link a brand to a FBI case? With all due respect, shut the fuck up with all the linking of Thizz to negative shit. Wanda appeared in the Drake video and had tbe country asking what was that flashing logo. What's better for Thizz a fed case or getting attention for the music & legacy?
and there you have it, end of the thread

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
You cannot tell a person how to represent their dead homies, neighborhood, or family and Mac Dre and Thizz is all of that to Duna. "Thizz" is not a label or a distribution company it represents a lifestyle that started in the Crest and branched out to the world. I started Thizz Nation with Mac Dre and Kilo in 2003. From the studio in west oakland at soundwave and yet in still I understand this thing means more to the Crest then any fan or I could ever understand.

Feb 4, 2006
T
You cannot tell a person how to represent their dead homies, neighborhood, or family and Mac Dre and Thizz is all of that to Duna. "Thizz" is not a label or a distribution company it represents a lifestyle that started in the Crest and branched out to the world. I started Thizz Nation with Mac Dre and Kilo in 2003. From the studio in west oakland at soundwave and yet in still I understand this thing means more to the Crest then any fan or I could ever understand.
I don't care how they rep Dre and understand what Thizz represnts to Crestide USA. But as a fan, I want them niggas to turn the brand around. At its peak Thizz wasn't just a Crestside thing. Every major city in Northern California was involved. Thizz was the Def Jam of the Bay Area. Thizz had the country watchin the bay area music scene. I was too young to really be into the early bay mob music, so Thizz played apart in me getting to know the local Bay Area music scene. And to watch it become a "Aye we catchin fed cases" kind of label is embarassing. Dre was talking bout taking cops on one, these niggas is celebrating getting caught. Shits disgusting.

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
WORDS OF WISDOM!

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
T

I don't care how they rep Dre and understand what Thizz represnts to Crestide USA. But as a fan, I want them niggas to turn the brand around. At its peak Thizz wasn't just a Crestside thing. Every major city in Northern California was involved. Thizz was the Def Jam of the Bay Area. Thizz had the country watchin the bay area music scene. I was too young to really be into the early bay mob music, so Thizz played apart in me getting to know the local Bay Area music scene. And to watch it become a "Aye we catchin fed cases" kind of label is embarassing. Dre was talking bout taking cops on one, these niggas is celebrating getting caught. Shits disgusting.
WORDS OF A STUPID FAN....OR X FAN!