THIZZ RESPONDS TO F.B.I INVESTIGATION ON LABLE WIT "MAKE IT WORK REMIX" FT 2CHAINZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Songs dope....bought it....Duna, did you'll invite PSD to b on the song? Free the cuddies......RIP Mac Dre.

Mar 23, 2012
OK, DIGGS SPIT PRETTY TIGHT ON THIS TRACK, BUT ALL AROUND THE TRACK ISNT THAT TIGHT AT ALL , PLUS ITS POINTLESS, SEEMS LIKE A PUBLICITY STUNT TO ME, WHAT R THEY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS ???? I CANT UNDERSTAND, ANYTHING FOR FAME I GUESS, EVEN IF IT COMES TO PUTTING U AND UR TEAM ON BLAST

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Ima Ride for Mac Dre too, I am starting My own Thizz something imprint, everybody else has one, fuck it! lets all tarnish a legacy while they're at it. Shit I'll even lie like the other 300 people who say they knew and rapped w/Mac Dre before he died... Starting today I will name myself CEO OF THIZZ Online/International & Westcoast division since me and Dre go back to the romper room days when I was a kid. I bumped into him at a Pizza Joint in the early 90's.

Jan 22, 2007
@ ISPEAKTHETRUH bruh your disrespectful, dont make a mockery of the situation. Its a good song.2chainz verse does sound bought but he is hot right now so it makes the issue relevant on bigger scale. Some people that are 2chainz fans might notice the song, like it, then actually understand what the issue at hand is. Why not try to educate people on what happened which is to me Be careful in the game if your going to be in the game. Good message, best song ive herd from thizz in a while.period.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
@ ISPEAKTHETRUH bruh your disrespectful, dont make a mockery of the situation. Its a good song.2chainz verse does sound bought but he is hot right now so it makes the issue relevant on bigger scale. Some people that are 2chainz fans might notice the song, like it, then actually understand what the issue at hand is. Why not try to educate people on what happened which is to me Be careful in the game if your going to be in the game. Good message, best song ive herd from thizz in a while.period.

I think the message should be - GET A EDUCATION ... more opportunity's .

The music bizz is supposed to get you out the drug game . Not bring you back in .

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
THATS IS EXACTLY WHATS GOIN ON...RATHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT ITS A SMART MOVE.....AND WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK CAUSE I DIDNT DO IT FOR THEM....THANX FOR THE INPUT BRUH BRUH! ITS GOOD TO SEE THEY ACTUALLY GOT "SMART PEOPLE" ON THE SICCNESS OTHER THAN ME!

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
Ima Ride for Mac Dre too, I am starting My own Thizz something imprint, everybody else has one, fuck it! lets all tarnish a legacy while they're at it. Shit I'll even lie like the other 300 people who say they knew and rapped w/Mac Dre before he died... Starting today I will name myself CEO OF THIZZ Online/International & Westcoast division since me and Dre go back to the romper room days when I was a kid. I bumped into him at a Pizza Joint in the early 90's.
SUMBODY WILL GET YOU FOR THAT IF YOU REALLY TRIED IT!...ANY CAT THAT EVER USED THE STAMP GOT APPROVED BY SOMEBODY THATS COUNTS....BELIEVE DAT...CUTTHOAT COURT WILL SENTENCE YOU TO A BEHEADING!!!!!!!!!!!!THINK THIS A GAME SMFH....