THIZZ RESPONDS TO F.B.I INVESTIGATION ON LABLE WIT "MAKE IT WORK REMIX" FT 2CHAINZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
Giving props to your homies opinion and then dissing a fan for his opinion isn't really smart when your trying to establish a fan base.[/QUOTE

I just hope Mac Wanda finds a way to separate herself from the crap that is "near covering" Mac Dre's hard work. She really needs to link up with people who are serious about the music industry and making moves around the world to expose her sons greatness!

The Crest can have the other shit, it will diminish in time...

Jul 25, 2007
Giving props to your homies opinion and then dissing a fan for his opinion isn't really smart when your trying to establish a fan base.[/QUOTE

I just hope Mac Wanda finds a way to separate herself from the crap that is "near covering" Mac Dre's hard work. She really needs to link up with people who are serious about the music industry and making moves around the world to expose her sons greatness!

The Crest can have the other shit, it will diminish in time...
exactly. I never try to knock anyones hustle but its obvious that Duna doesnt give a fuck by the title of this thread.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
dont quote me boy cause i aint said shit. U got ur quotes n names mixed up. I DIDNT SAY THAT. Thats another persons post, who in turn quoted sumthing i said. Especially if its from somebody who doesn't know CRAP from CRISCO.

AYO4YAYO Said that.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I cast you out in the name of all the fallen rap soldiers, and the swisher sweets bitch"

Reverend ispeakthetruth III Hip Hop's Forum Minister, and yes i eat pork.