Thizz Entertainment All-Starz Roseland Theater May 12th, 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
U gotta realize homie, the same way yall got pride in oakland, we got only a handfull of niggas in portland and were always getin talked bad about so niggas will step up to the plate cause this is all some of us know.

It aint hatin, its standin up for what little we have up here...

I fuck wit real niggas where ever I go, so I don't talk down on any city..

REAL NIGGAS, is the same from coast to coast.. Errycity got cats that will beat the fuck out of someone for talkin bad about their city..

But if you show love you'll get greeted wit open arms where ever you go...

Jan 28, 2006
thizz nation i hope its dope because last time they was here mac mall didnt show up it wasnt even pack that hyphy shit is getting old nobody gonna suport it no more dj frresh aka the chitown player

Oct 22, 2005
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:
hahaha how u finna call me a sqaure...when im from da place where hyphy came from! we anti-square. if portland iz so hyphy den how come i never hear hyphy music in clubs? radio stations? i have never seen a sideshow here?
yeah maybe itty bitty amount of niggas was hyphy before(much luv 2 dem)....but most of em be fuckin wit mostly mainstreem commerical shit. c diz iz the type of shit i cant stand...i admit dat i overreacted a bit in the beggining of diz form...but now im tryin to change my point of view towards portland and show luv...and yall still be hating?
So u gonna blame FURLY himself for showin Portland major love.THA ORIGINAL KING OF HYPHY.. or or KEAK DA SNEAK?? AND I GUESS U KALLIN NIGGAZ FROM SEATTLE AND DAYGO AND SAC SQUARES TOO HUH KUZ THEY HYPHY 2 RIGHT

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:
hahaha how u finna call me a sqaure...when im from da place where hyphy came from! we anti-square.
hyphy is not that tight. most of the artists dont' have shit worth listening to. but that's just my opinion. the only artist associated with hyphy that i listen to, is Syko...cause he's from...portland...and that's in the north west.

Jan 11, 2007
Nonstop said:
U gotta realize homie, the same way yall got pride in oakland, we got only a handfull of niggas in portland and were always getin talked bad about so niggas will step up to the plate cause this is all some of us know.

It aint hatin, its standin up for what little we have up here...

I fuck wit real niggas where ever I go, so I don't talk down on any city..

REAL NIGGAS, is the same from coast to coast.. Errycity got cats that will beat the fuck out of someone for talkin bad about their city..

But if you show love you'll get greeted wit open arms where ever you go...
REAL TALK! u got my respect homie!

Rose_Red said:
So u gonna blame FURLY himself for showin Portland major love.THA ORIGINAL KING OF HYPHY.. or or KEAK DA SNEAK?? AND I GUESS U KALLIN NIGGAZ FROM SEATTLE AND DAYGO AND SAC SQUARES TOO HUH KUZ THEY HYPHY 2 RIGHT[/QUOTE

naw im sayin is dat...who ever started gettin hyphy after they saw e-40 tell me when to go on mtv is a square. dun matter eitherr u from da bay, sac, modesto, stockton, fresno, portland, seattle....feel me. there are squares almost everywhere...sum cites got more, sum sum cites got less....yadamean.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
So how the HELL do you know WHEN people started getting "hyphy"?

Did you ask any of these so-called "squares"? Or did you just prejudge them and write them off like you did most people on here when you first posted?

Oct 22, 2005
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:
REAL TALK! u got my respect homie!

Rose_Red said:
So u gonna blame FURLY himself for showin Portland major love.THA ORIGINAL KING OF HYPHY.. or or KEAK DA SNEAK?? AND I GUESS U KALLIN NIGGAZ FROM SEATTLE AND DAYGO AND SAC SQUARES TOO HUH KUZ THEY HYPHY 2 RIGHT[/QUOTE

naw im sayin is dat...who ever started gettin hyphy after they saw e-40 tell me when to go on mtv is a square. dun matter eitherr u from da bay, sac, modesto, stockton, fresno, portland, seattle....feel me. there are squares almost everywhere...sum cites got more, sum sum cites got less....yadamean.

^^^ yea thats tru tho jus be carefull b4 u say everyone from a certain place is a square kuz like stop said every city got real niggaz but i agree but we have been hyphy grom mac dre not e-40