Thizz Entertainment All-Starz Roseland Theater May 12th, 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2006
man, where was fabby, where was mall, where was blegit, where was rydah? that shit ended hella sudden. i was peakin too. some white fool knocked diggs off the stage and diggs straight knocked him out for like 5 minutes. That was funny shit. dubee came tight though. way too much time for northwest rappers. i came for the bay shit and had to listen to way too much portland shit. they had to play mac dre in between their songs cuz no one was feelin it. overall, tight show though once duna, crest creepaz, diggs, and dubee came on.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
that kid was only knocked out for about 1 minute till he tried to stand up. but yeah i was wondering why diggs dropped him. but it was kinda tiring watching all them portland rappers & then having no Mall,Legit,Klyde or FAB. thouhg i gotta say Meezilini was fucking sick i been waiting to see that dude in concert. but overall they shoulda just shut a block down sumwhere downtown and had a big party cuz thats pretty much what it was. wayyyyyy too many fucking nerd's/square's on the stage that shouldnt have been on there.the little dread shakin fuckers were cool thouhg. they ketp the show hyped. i bet security was hatin them fools. but i got my 20 bucks worth & anyone that says they didnt is a god damn liar.

May 13, 2006
what the fuck mayne, i was up in the bar last night at the roseland pervin and swervin and ready to hear sum mutha fuckin real thizz shizz, where tha fuck was mac meezey, b-legeezey, mista f.a.beeezey, and p.s.deeeezey, i want a discoint for next weeks show, did all the real niggaz know they werent gonna show, cuz it felt like i was in whiteyville wit all them squares in the spot. p=-town gotta show me better.
im pissedd! and no that wasnt worth 25 bucks! maybe 10

Jan 28, 2006
northwest more thizz its going down may 26 keek the sneek andre nictina and mobbfigazzs with special guest sws nonstop tay da mayor millon dollar mouthpiece hosed by dj frresh and o from o tickets are 20 dollars in advance 25 dollars at doors also theres a vip party at hotshots in vancover wasighton

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
djfrresh said:
b legit rhdah mac mall didnt show up what was up with that
You would have to ask the people at Thizz NW about that part of it. We handled the marketing and promotion of it all, and everything else was left up to them. So I have no answers for that one my friend.

I think the groups from the NW actually put it down. Chef Boy R Bangerz, Pricy, Meezalini, and S. Loyal, T. Soprano, Six, and Mikey Vegaz all put it down.

Jan 11, 2007
haha i was there! my first concert in portland....and it was hella different from da shows in da bay...nuttin but squares...most of the crowd was white...daym it was a complete different atmosphere from the thizz ent concrets i would go to when i lived in da yay. fab,klyde,mall didnt even show up...lol. another thing dat was hella annoying was all dem weak ass portland rappers dat were performing...dat were tryin to sound like the bay. i remebr sum group was prforming a with a song yadida yadida whaa whaa.....yall copied the hook from young dru feat keak n messy called " yadida whaa whaa"
step ur game up!

the only rapper that i got respect for....so far from portland iz cool nutz!

i saw j.diggs mollywhoop sum square bear.....any 1 know wut went down??

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:
haha i was there! my first concert in portland....and it was hella different from da shows in da bay...nuttin but squares...most of the crowd was white...daym it was a complete different atmosphere from the thizz ent concrets i would go to when i lived in da yay. fab,klyde,mall didnt even show up...lol. another thing dat was hella annoying was all dem weak ass portland rappers dat were performing...dat were tryin to sound like the bay. i remebr sum group was prforming a with a song yadida yadida whaa whaa.....yall copied the hook from young dru feat keak n messy called " yadida whaa whaa"
step ur game up!

the only rapper that i got respect for....so far from portland iz cool nutz!

i saw j.diggs mollywhoop sum square bear.....any 1 know wut went down??

Then u must not know many portland rappers. . . . . . . .

*waitin on a bullshit response

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Nonstop said:
Then u must not know many portland rappers. . . . . . . .

*waitin on a bullshit response
He must not have heard of you and Syko. And if he hasn't heard of Syko, he's a moron (seeing that he's all over Thizz Ent's dick, he should know Syko produced a lot of Thizz Wash, and that Dre presented his album..)....

Yadadafuckthebay.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yo Nutz...i'm the journalist who just got interviews with Tech N9ne and Syko and a few other cats. You can check me out if you want at www.myspace.com/nlrwriting!
I sent you a PM this morning and talked to Syko right after.
I want to get in during sound check or whenever I can get some time to get some interviews. This thing I have started is growing...let me know if you can help or put me in contact with someone who can.