Thizz Entertainment All-Starz Roseland Theater May 12th, 2006

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
whys it gotta be fuck the bay tho ?

cuz some moron from out here decides to judge all of portland hip hop based on one show ?

if anything the nw and cali should be coming together to make heat

nonstop and syko both fuck with cali and those are the 2 artists u bring up to defend portland hip hop

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Premo said:
whys it gotta be fuck the bay tho ?

cuz some moron from out here decides to judge all of portland hip hop based on one show ?

if anything the nw and cali should be coming together to make heat

nonstop and syko both fuck with cali and those are the 2 artists u bring up to defend portland hip hop
It was just sarcasm, and a way to make fun of his stupid ass. Don't take it personal.

I agree with you, artists SHOULD be networking...but that doesn't happen. A lot of people seem to think that it's not good to work together...I don't know why...but that's on them. I really don't care who networks with who.

I wasn't defending Portland hip-hop either, or at least that wasn't my intention. My point was this guy gaydestrian shouldn't compare a few artists to an entire region...

BTW, didn't you see the irony? "Yadada" and "fuck the bay." That was another reason I said it...Fuck Washington too. :classic:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i really have no problem with any region. i just say that shit about the bay, because of all the groupies on here that take offense...like it's a big fucking deal...

if someone came in here and made a FUCK THE NW thread...I'd reply with "LOL."

it's not about the place, it's about the stupid ass people....and the bay is repped hardcore by stupid fucking people on here....so i make fun of them and poke at them cause they take it personal and it's funny to get 15 pages of shit from, "fuck the bay".....

hopefully not everyone takes it serious (as I always say, "i'm not serious" but people don't believe me)....and if they do, that's on them...

Feb 1, 2006
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:
haha i was there! my first concert in portland....and it was hella different from da shows in da bay...nuttin but squares...most of the crowd was white...daym it was a complete different atmosphere from the thizz ent concrets i would go to when i lived in da yay. fab,klyde,mall didnt even show up...lol. another thing dat was hella annoying was all dem weak ass portland rappers dat were performing...dat were tryin to sound like the bay. i remebr sum group was prforming a with a song yadida yadida whaa whaa.....yall copied the hook from young dru feat keak n messy called " yadida whaa whaa"
step ur game up!

the only rapper that i got respect for....so far from portland iz cool nutz!

i saw j.diggs mollywhoop sum square bear.....any 1 know wut went down??

Thanks for digging up this ancient thread and reminding me about this fucked up concert I wasted hella money on tickets for you salty-assed whiner.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i think it's funny how dude was all hardcore about the bay is tight...but those worthless fucks never even showed up...yeah, some GREAT artists you have there!

If I went to a show and the fucker wasn't there, I'd be heated. And if I saw him in public, I'd be like, "what the fuck?"

they probably think cause they're "established" artists :confused: that they don't have to show up or do shit...but the worst part is....people still buy the music even after these artists prove that they aren't worth the money...everyone in this type of situation is stupid...the artists that don't show up, and the fools who continue to support unprofessional shit fuck artists.

Jan 11, 2007
yeah i shouldnt judge all portland rappers from 1 concert. i c hella rappers from portland on myspace...dey weak as fuck. dick riding the hyphy bangwagon after dey herd tell me when to go....tell me which artist here are tight..dat i must hear?? i got luv 4 portland....i jus cant stand all the wannabeez and squares it iz infested wit....oh yeah r dere any nightclubs here dat play bay slaps?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
there are wanna be's all over, including THE BAY....think about it...no matter where you go, there's always someone that you think is stupid, or that you are better than someone else based on nothing (cause you obviously don't know anyone).

If you don't already know who SYKO is...you have issues. Listen to his shit, NonStop, Cool Nutz...and that's all I can say for Portland. I don't know about many rappers there.

Seattle has a ton of artists though. Unexpected Arrival, Crytical, Byron Douglas, Red Head Steve, The Loco.....the list goes on, and on, and on.

Look at the NW myspace page thread...that should give you an idea of who to check out...

BUT, make sure you check them out, BEFORE you talk shit...otherwise you're just like every other stupid fuck on here that talks about shit they don't know about.

Feb 1, 2006
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:
yeah i shouldnt judge all portland rappers from 1 concert. i got luv 4 portland........oh yeah r dere any nightclubs here dat play bay slaps?
I can tell you have so much "luv 4" Portland from yer haterish avatar info but whatever. Go see DJ Chill play out sometime, he's a vet and plays about 60% bay slaps.

You are coming at this whole thing kinda twisted mayne. First thing you should realize is that the black community in Portland is historically small, hella tightknit, but nowhere near as big as the cities in the Bay. The rap scene is small but there have been folks holding it down for many moons, like Cool Nutz, Maniac Loc, Syko, Mic Crenshaw, Siren's Echo, and hella others that you can learn about by searching this board. Also, Portland's rap scene has ALWAYS showed hella love to the Bay, its not just a bandwagon thing. Keak and Bullys sold out berbati's in 2004 on a tuesday. E-40 sold out the roseland so many times, so did B-Legit, the Luniz in the late 90s even during the Bay's 'drought' so you can stop with the bandwagon talk. Go into 2nd avenue records and ask em how many bay indy releases the stock and sell every week. Yeah, Portland actually still buys CDs.

You should have checked out the Executive Branch management show in late dec @ the Doug Fir. To see some good local talent, headlined by Bosko, a Portland native who produced dozens of E-40 and the Click mob tracks and plenty of others. It was a cool lil crowd of grown folks, fine women, people were gign a little and makin friends and chillin. You probably woulda had a good time.

I'm no kind of expert like a lot of people on here are but I'm just trying to lace you with a liitle bit of 503 game, take it or leave it.

I still don't understand why you are living here if you hate everyone so much. I got fam in Oakland and was born in San Leandro so I have Bay Love sparklin in my eyes, so I get why you miss it, but damn it must be tough to meet folks when you've decided already that everyone is weak, fake, wiggaz, and whatnot.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sketchy B said:
but damn it must be tough to meet folks when you've decided already that everyone is weak, fake, wiggaz, and whatnot.
Sounds like 80% of the human race (weak and/or fake), minus the wigger thing.

Notice though, he only had a couple comments, and they were way out in left field...and he pretty much admitted he doesn't know shit...

Apr 14, 2003
dude obviously is closed-minded as fuck....u cant just look at someone and be like, this dudes a fuckin dipshit....u got to get to know the place and the people around you before you try to judge....

Baydestrian...U are officially a SUCKA

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
It's "weak ass Portland" because of the squares, and the wannabes. I think he's probably staying in the predominately white area.

Dude has 7 posts...he's probably in Portland with NO friends...and he found out about this here site, and wanted to talk shit, cause he's got no life, and won't leave the house cause he's a pussy....

Jan 11, 2007
yall got it all twisted mayne. like i said i got luv for portland...but i also aint really feelin da city da same time...hard 2 explain....but i guess its probabaly cause im culture shocked! im use to dat bay area swagger! yadafeelme. if yall think bout..yall had 2 move from a place dat yall hella luv...2 a different type of place...cause out there its always have been like "yay area da best fuck da rest" type of mentality. datz how it has been out there...especially since da drought. da bay against da world....since da industry been bittin our slang for years without givin any credit...till now recontly. go to any club in da bay....u can play da hottest song in da country...and no will really move...till u put sum bay slaps on. people grimey as fuck out there....we rep our shit soo hard..that dey even sell shirts sayin "we dont rep california, we rep da bay". so being raised in da type of envirment made be ignorant.

it will take me sum time to change and adjust out here.

"i am still just me" u aint even from portland...and how dare u say fuck da bay? dere be no NW hiphop without the bay....real talk..but i aint tryin to get into dat....

Sketchy B: look lookin out for lacin me wit da 503 game....do u know any 'spots" out here for crusin, sideshows, beezys?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BaYdEsTrIaN510 said:
"i am still just me" u aint even from portland...and u dare u say fuck da bay? dere be no NW hiphop without the bay....real talk..but i aint tryin to get into dat....
Learn to read, that will solve a lot of your problems. It was a sarcastic joke.

Yes, living there obviously made you ignorant. At least you can admit it, that's the first step to recovery.

And if you don't want to get into it, dont' fucking start talking about it. But wait, I forgot, you have the mentality of a fucking 9 year old, I'll let it slide. :confused:

Jan 11, 2007
Rose_Red said:
wow portland is not tha bay we support it alot tho and we have been hyphy b4 tell me when to go u square
hahaha how u finna call me a sqaure...when im from da place where hyphy came from! we anti-square. if portland iz so hyphy den how come i never hear hyphy music in clubs? radio stations? i have never seen a sideshow here?
yeah maybe itty bitty amount of niggas was hyphy before(much luv 2 dem)....but most of em be fuckin wit mostly mainstreem commerical shit. c diz iz the type of shit i cant stand...i admit dat i overreacted a bit in the beggining of diz form...but now im tryin to change my point of view towards portland and show luv...and yall still be hating?