This Years DELUSIONAL award nominations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Is this limited to just football? I'd say those "There's no doubt we're gonna repeat" Giants fans at the begining of the season were pretty delusional...

breh goon, this thread is not about the Giants. you seem somewhat upset with the Giants because you are an A's fan..

I like the A's too...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
jesus christ... you niners fans are annoying as fuck!

this is why I hate the Niners... not because of the team... because of their arrogant ass fans who think their shit doesn't stink

you have a good team this year, but so do the Raiders... don't act like our team is terrible... we had a bad game last week because we were a mess at the QB position

if we played this year the game could go either way. you guys would match up well with us because of your strong run D... but if you think we wouldn't have a shot... YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!!

you guys will win the West, and probably end up with the better record out of our 2 teams... but I don't care... just shut the fuck up and quit trying to stir up arguments with raiders fans by creating stupid threads like this

Dec 4, 2006
jesus christ... you niners fans are annoying as fuck!

this is why I hate the Niners... not because of the team... because of their arrogant ass fans who think their shit doesn't stink

you have a good team this year, but so do the Raiders... don't act like our team is terrible... we had a bad game last week because we were a mess at the QB position

if we played this year the game could go either way. you guys would match up well with us because of your strong run D... but if you think we wouldn't have a shot... YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!!

you guys will win the West, and probably end up with the better record out of our 2 teams... but I don't care... just shut the fuck up and quit trying to stir up arguments with raiders fans by creating stupid threads like this... faggots

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
How the fuck are Giants fans delusional when they just won the world series the year before?
To think that that team would repeat is delusional. Something thats only happened like 5 times in the modern era, 3 of which were the yankees, to be done by a team that I dont think would win that same series again if they played it 10 times over, I think, is delusional. I understand yall were happy you won, but dont let that joy build up your head, the Giants had a dope pitching staff, but a dynasty they are not.

breh goon, this thread is not about the Giants. you seem somewhat upset with the Giants because you are an A's fan..

I like the A's too...
I dont understand why Giants fans favorite subject, aside from the Giants, are the A's.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Hypocrite much? You're the one who brought up the Giants. Giants still have the best pitching staff in the majors. You have to be a retard to think if their team stayed healthy they didn't have a chance to repeat.

Its not hypocritical, stupid. The question was who is delusional, I said Giant fans, I didnt say a single thing about the A's. Dfresh saw the word "Giant" and immediately brought up the A's. The Giants stayed the same, and other teams got better, they had a snowball's chance in hell of repeating.