This Years DELUSIONAL award nominations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
come on niners havent beat a real solid team...who lions? lions and niners are nothing but hot garbage.
I'm judging my team's success on our coaching, Harbaugh is doing one helluva of a job and he's not stopping..

The guy is a fucking genius at destroying the other teams defense with the running game..

Our defense it's pouring tons of lava on the opposite team ground game, not allowing them to run!

He's playing chess homie, not checkers...

I'll guarantee you if the 49ers and Raiders were to play in the regular season this year, the 49ers would come up on top!

And that's a fact, you, them and everybody else knows this..
The 49ers don't want it with the raiders breh, they will bamboozle our coaching staff. They will hit us with about a dozen flea flickers and don't even get me started with that highly sophisticated wild cat package they run with Pryor. You all witnessed how it fooled Haley and the chiefs last week. Then Palmer will light it up like it's 2005 again, also someone please tell me who we are going to put on DHB? If you've been watching the raiders this year you would know that stats don't mean shit! yea he only has 1 touchdown this season, but if you were to pay attention you would know he cant be fucked with.

Dec 2, 2006
The 49ers don't want it with the raiders breh, they will bamboozle our coaching staff. They will hit us with about a dozen flea flickers and don't even get me started with that highly sophisticated wild cat package they run with Pryor. You all witnessed how it fooled Haley and the chiefs last week. Then Palmer will light it up like it's 2005 again, also someone please tell me who we are going to put on DHB? If you've been watching the raiders this year you would know that stats don't mean shit! yea he only has 1 touchdown this season, but if you were to pay attention you would know he cant be fucked with.
This bitch! We know you dont want it with me either, what's your point suckafish?

Let me guess, you keep it street in the streets and internet on the internet, right?lol

Dec 2, 2006
lol @ this bitter bitch! talk sports mija, otherwise get off my nuts.
Aint nobody bitter, I just call it how it is. You got two lips betwen your legs, aint no nuts there.

I mean c'mon now, you are a Giants, Niners and a Lakers fan. If that doesn't scream puto I don't know what does....

*Edit*
I am done fucking with you though ironcunt. You know what time it is just like I do, we will keep it sports talk....

Dec 4, 2006

LMAO